Download this free app to experience, enjoy and share exclusively produced artworks by Marina Abramovic, Olafur Eliasson, Christo & Jeanne-Claude, Nathalie Djurberg & Hans Berg, Jakob Steensen and soon to come Anish Kapoor, Jeff Koons and many more.
• VR: Experience artworks using a standard Google Cardboard viewer
• 360º videos: Move your phone around to watch artworks in 360°
• Sound: Enjoy the full spatial experience by turning the volume on
• New content: Allow push notifications and receive updates on upcoming events, new releases and exclusive behind the scenes and interviews with the artists
• Share your experience with friends
Acute Art works with today’s most compelling artists, bringing together technology and artistic vision. Currently working across Virtual Reality and 360° videos, we produce original digital artworks and make these accessible to everyone through our website, free app, collaborations and creative events.
- Clean AR UI
Ratings and Reviews
Great VR experience!
Downloaded the app a few days ago and found Christo’s experience of the Mastaba really fun! I used google cardboard to view the VR and the quality is great. The 360 video is also great. Would recommend to download this app if you are interested in seeing Virtual Reality by amazing artists.
Acute Art is an amazing virtual reality and 360 immersive opportunity to experience leading artists working with VR for the first time. The Google Cardboard view is on point, but friends have also recommended the 360 videos.
Very good app and experience!!
You just need a good internet.
Looking forward to see more works!
- Acute Art ltd
- 201.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Acute Art Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.