Wirelessly connect your iOS device to Adafruit Bluefruit LE modules for control & communication with your projects.
• Send iOS sensor & GPS data wirelessly over Bluetooth LE (Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life)
• Control Pad for simple directional control of your projects
• Control Arduino Digital, Analog, & PWM pin input & output
• Send & receive messages via UART monitor in Hex or ASCII format
• Control NeoPixels individually with an interactive color picker
• Scan & list nearby Bluetooth LE peripherals with RSSI and Advertisement data
• Connect & List peripheral Services & Characteristics in Info mode
• Serial Plotter to plot numeric data graphically
• Multiple simultaneous connections (UART and Serial Plotter only)
• Send Images via UART
• Update your Bluefruit device to the latest firmware version from within the app
• Use Apple Watch to control Bluefruit with Color Picker & Control Pad
Learn more about Adafruit Bluefruit LE at:
Plotter module: Improved performance
PinI/O module: Update default pins
UART module: auto convert smart-quotes to ASCII quotes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Adafriut Bluefruit LE Connect app
A very useful app to test the various capabilities of Bluefruit Le Friend products from Adafruit.
Remember to unpair your IOS device from the Bluefruit device before running this app. This app sets up its own pairing with an IOS device, and cannot do so if IOS already has pared.
- Adafruit Industries LLC
- 58.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Adafruit Industries
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.