The free Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF app is trusted by millions of people around the world.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free global standard for reliably viewing, signing, and commenting on PDF documents.
• Quickly open and view PDF documents.
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Comment on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• View and respond to annotations in the comments list.
• Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro for exceptional commenting precision.
WORK WITH OTHERS AND SHARE PDFs
• Quickly access documents shared for viewing, review, or signature.
• Collaborate with others by adding your comments to PDFs sent to you for review.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared for viewing and review.
• Track pending actions on documents shared with you.
• Easily share PDFs with others by creating links you can send by email.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Easily access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Acrobat Reader to fill in, sign, review, and share.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to e-sign any PDF document.
STORE, ACCESS, AND PRINT FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account to store and access files across devices.
• Star files to keep important documents at your fingertips.
• Connect to your Dropbox account and access other storage providers including iCloud Drive, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
• Print documents from your device.
Switch to dark mode in iOS 13 and change the background color of the app window. This is not only easy on the eye in low light, but may also prolong the battery life of your device.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Organize and edit PDFs.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDFs to reduce file size.
• Combine files into one PDF.
• Send documents to others for review.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a Microsoft Intune supported partner app and accommodates multiple identities.
• Pan and zoom while drawing with Apple Pencil on iPad.
• Erase markups while annotating in comment tool.
• Compress PDFs to reduce file size for sharing or storing. (Subscription required)
• Multi-Identity support for Microsoft Intune users.
• Performance and stability.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatmobilesupport
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What else are you going to use?
Regardless of which platform I am, using Adobe Acrobat, is the only reading app I turn to for .pdf documents. It is always efficient, effective and up to date. On the iPad who blends in well with the way I work and I am always pleased to be able to email stuff to my iCloud account and then send attached ?pdf's to Acrobat, where I can continue to access them long after the email has been deleted.
Then when I've finished with the document, a quick flick to the left gives me the option to delete it.
All I need for my PDF’s
This is a brilliant app for storing my PDF’s. I made the switch from iBooks when iBooks kept offloading my files to the cloud and the whole point of saving files to my phone was to read them offline. With this app I can do all that in one place without worrying that an important PDF has been offloaded to the cloud without telling me. Now thanks to this app my files are always there when I need them.
I want to give Adobe 5 stars but I’m not able to yet
I want to give Adobe and Adobe Scan a 5 star rating but until a recent bug is fixed I’m unable to do so at this time. Usually when I want to share a pdf I can easily and conveniently share via iMessage (among some other convenient platforms such as WhatsApp). However, rather frustratingly and inconveniently I am no longer able to share via iMessage, which is the most convenient way for me usually. Now every time I try, rather than the pdf exporting to iMessage it is just copying and pasting the file title as text. Please can you help as I need this essential feature fixed
- Adobe Inc.
- 230.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Adobe. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Adobe ExportPDF £17.99
- Adobe PDF Pack £61.99
- PDF Pack - Doc Creator £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.