Adobe Acrobat Reader is the world’s most trusted PDF reader and PDF editor with more than 635 million installs. View, share, annotate, add comments, and sign documents—all in one app. You can store your files online and read documents anywhere.
Features from Adobe’s Fill & Sign app are now available in Adobe Acrobat Reader. Fill, sign, and send any form fast and reliably. You can even snap a picture of a paper form and fill it in on your phone or tablet, then e-sign and send. It’s that easy: no physical document, no printing or faxing needed.
Get your 7-day free trial and try all the features of Acrobat Reader.
With a premium subscription, you can also edit text and images in scanned PDFs, use the PDF converter to combine, organise and convert to PDF & more.
• With our PDF editor, edit text and images directly in your PDF (mobile only)
• Fix typos or add paragraphs with the PDF editor feature
• Easily add, delete, or rotate any image
• Import custom fonts from Creative Cloud
• Markup & edit PDFs you’ve scanned & make scanned text editable through OCR
MERGE & ORGANISE PDFs WITH THE PDF CONVERTER
• Split or combine multiple files into one PDF with our PDF converter
• Use the PDF editor to insert, delete, rotate, crop & reorder pages in your PDF file
CREATE, CONVERT & EXPORT PDFs
• Easily convert to PDF from any file type—including Microsoft files, Google docs, and images
• Export and convert PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or image files (jpg, png, and more) with our file converter
COMPRESS & HIGHLY SECURE PDFs
• Compress PDF files to reduce the file size for easy saving and sharing
• Protect PDF documents by adding unique passwords
Subscribe now to access all these features and use Acrobat across mobile and web platforms.
VIEW & PRINT ANY PDF
• Open and view PDFs with the PDF reader
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
• Print docs directly from your devices
USE LIQUID MODE FOR OPTIMAL PDF VIEWING
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode
• Quickly navigate & adjust the font size or spacing
• PDFs readjust to fit your screen
• Use Search to instantly find text in your documents
SHARE PDFs & COLLABORATE
• Share files for commenting or viewing
• Collect & respond to comments from multiple people in one file
• Receive activity notifications for shared files
• Use @mention tag to invite & add non-collaborators to the review
• Add personalised sticky notes, comments, and highlight text
• Write and draw directly on PDFs
• Share files with others and collect all their comments in one place
FILL OUT & SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill and sign documents with the PDF filler feature
• Use the document signer to add your signature using your finger or a stylus
STORE & MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices
• Link online storage accounts like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive
• Star files to quickly open important documents
CONNECT THE PDF READER TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Easily access PDFs and other files
• View, share, and star Google Drive files
• Create, edit, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access the scanned PDFs you’ve created using the free Adobe Scan PDF creator app
• Open your scans in Acrobat’s PDF Reader to fill, sign documents, comment & share
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
Do not sell or share my personal information www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
NEW: SHARE PDFS IN A FLASH WITH iMESSAGE
Now you can share a PDF via iMessage with just a few taps. Simply open Messages (iOS 17) and tap on the menu of iMessage apps. Select the Acrobat Reader icon and choose a PDF from your stored files. Your PDF will then be added to the message and is ready to send.
Ratings and Reviews
Commendable App Experience.
I had the need to edit the document due for submission, so I downloaded the app and was able to edit right there and then without having the need for the document to get printed and filled out. I was also able to affix my signature in the document effortlessly. I got it saved and submitted to my boss without having to spend some pennies for printing (coz I am out of the office), plus I got no need for papers thereby contributing greatly for efforts about saving Mother Earth.
An unintuitive waste of space
This app has a 4.5 star overall rating, but it should be much lower. The latest major update makes it slow and unintuitive, with clunky boxes everywhere, and a four step process just to edit a text box. In order to do anything which you actually want to do, you have to pay £7.99 a month. You can’t even create a pdf without paying for it. You can’t export and you can’t organise pages either. Text functions are useless. There’s no way I’ve found to copy and paste a text box. If you try to place a text box in a particular place, it will appear a good distance away from where you want it to. Object alignment doesn’t even exist. I’ve given up using it now, and instead I just use Pages, which is almost hassle-free and doesn’t cost anything. I’ve had bother with crashing issues as well. Don’t buy it. It will cause you pain.
Decent but features being removed
The app works well enough, though it can be a bit slow to load documents at times. This was my main pdf reader (I read a lot of pdfs) and used it between my desktop, phone and iPad, but I am now switching to another reader since Adobe announced they will be discontinuing Adobe cloud (which I currently pay for as part of a photoshop subscription - no word of the subscription going down when they remove this service, obviously). It’s really frustrating that Adobe have chosen to remove this service. I would have continued to use Acrobat otherwise.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ADOBE SYSTEMS SOFTWARE IRELAND LIMITED
- 358.4 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2023 Adobe. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Acrobat Premium - Monthly £9.99
- PDF Edit and Convert Monthly £9.99
- Acrobat Premium - Yearly £68.99
- PDF Pack - Doc Creator £7.99
- Adobe ExportPDF £17.99
- Premium - Edit & Create PDF £9.49
- Acrobat Premium - Monthly £3.99
- Adobe Acrobat Pro £18.99
- Acrobat Reader Plus - Monthly £4.99
- Acrobat Premium - Yearly £29.49