The free Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF app is trusted by millions of people around the world.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free global standard for reliably viewing, signing, and commenting on PDF documents.
• Quickly open and view PDF documents.
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Comment on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• View and respond to annotations in the comments list.
• Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro for exceptional commenting precision.
WORK WITH OTHERS AND SHARE PDFs
• Quickly access documents shared for viewing, review, or signature.
• Collaborate with others by adding your comments to PDFs sent to you for review.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared for viewing and review.
• Track pending actions on documents shared with you.
• Easily share PDFs with others by creating links you can send by email.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Easily access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Acrobat Reader to fill in, sign, review, and share.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to e-sign any PDF document.
STORE, ACCESS, AND PRINT FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account to store and access files across devices.
• Star files to keep important documents at your fingertips.
• Connect to your Dropbox account and access other storage providers including iCloud Drive, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
• Print documents from your device.
Switch to dark mode in iOS 13 and change the background color of the app window. This is not only easy on the eye in low light, but may also prolong the battery life of your device.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Access PDFs and other files stored on your Google Drive with ease.
• Create, view, edit, combine, compress, export, share, and star Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Organize and edit PDFs.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDFs to reduce file size.
• Combine files into one PDF.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a Microsoft Intune supported partner app and accommodates multiple identities.
• Effortlessly read PDFs on phones and iPads without having to pinch and zoom with Liquid Mode.
• Maximize reading comfort by adjusting the default font size, character spacing, and line spacing in Liquid Mode.
• Connect your OneDrive account to easily access and work on your files.
• View two pages at once on your iPad like a real book.
• Performance and stability.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatmobilesupport
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
All I need for my PDF’s
This is a brilliant app for storing my PDF’s. I made the switch from iBooks when iBooks kept offloading my files to the cloud and the whole point of saving files to my phone was to read them offline. With this app I can do all that in one place without worrying that an important PDF has been offloaded to the cloud without telling me. Now thanks to this app my files are always there when I need them.
An unintuitive waste of space
This app has a 4.5 star overall rating, but it should be much lower. The latest major update makes it slow and unintuitive, with clunky boxes everywhere, and a four step process just to edit a text box. In order to do anything which you actually want to do, you have to pay £7.99 a month. You can’t even create a pdf without paying for it. You can’t export and you can’t organise pages either. Text functions are useless. There’s no way I’ve found to copy and paste a text box. If you try to place a text box in a particular place, it will appear a good distance away from where you want it to. Object alignment doesn’t even exist. I’ve given up using it now, and instead I just use Pages, which is almost hassle-free and doesn’t cost anything. I’ve had bother with crashing issues as well. Don’t buy it. It will cause you pain.
I want to give Adobe 5 stars but I’m not able to yet
I want to give Adobe and Adobe Scan a 5 star rating but until a recent bug is fixed I’m unable to do so at this time. Usually when I want to share a pdf I can easily and conveniently share via iMessage (among some other convenient platforms such as WhatsApp). However, rather frustratingly and inconveniently I am no longer able to share via iMessage, which is the most convenient way for me usually. Now every time I try, rather than the pdf exporting to iMessage it is just copying and pasting the file title as text. Please can you help as I need this essential feature fixed
- Adobe Inc.
- 259.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Adobe. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Converter & Editor £9.99
- PDF Pack - Doc Creator £7.99
- Adobe ExportPDF £17.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.