The free Adobe Fill & Sign app lets you fill, sign, and send any form fast. You can even snap a picture of a paper form and fill it in on your phone or tablet. Then e-sign and send. No printing or faxing needed.
HOW IT WORKS:
• FILL. Scan paper forms with your camera or open a file from email. Tap to enter text or checkmarks in form fields. Fill forms even faster with custom autofill entries.
• SIGN. Easily create your signature with your finger or a stylus, then apply your signature or initials to the form.
• SEND. Save forms and send to others immediately via email.
It’s that easy.
WHAT CAN ADOBE FILL & SIGN DO FOR YOU?
• GET IT DONE NOW. Fill in forms anytime, anywhere.
• GO GREEN. Send forms by email to eliminate printing and faxing.
• STAY ORGANIZED. Store your forms in one place.
• Performance and stability.
Ratings and Reviews
One of the Most Genuinely Useful Apps out There
This is the first review I've ever written. This app makes filling out forms a breeze, even those awful ones with separate boxes for each letter that MS Word fails to deal with. I can import my own hand written and scanned signature, and the ability to store information for auto-fill is incredible. It's like auto-fill in Chrome, but for PDF forms! I love this app. Will recommend to everyone.
What a useful app. I can now complete, sign and return .pdf forms electronically. Much better than having to print and return by “snail mail”.
It is possible that the available options may depend on the sender’s formatting but in my first attempt there were several “yes/no” fields to circle as appropriate. Although one can select a yes or no and overlay with a “x” the circle option appears to circle all ie the circle surrounds both the “yes” & “no”. ? A Bug. Should be able to select and circle one or the other! Also agree with another reviewer that the field boxes do not align with the form and tend to be lower - minor but irritating.
One more thing … ???
I still think it would be really useful to have this work in split screen mode, particularly on an iPad.
Also be useful to be able to create an additional blank page in order to write some extra notes.
And would it be possible to control the order of the files in the list? Currently you can’t look within a file without it automatically moving it’s position, even if you haven’t edited the file. I would like the ability to FIX the positions so that the files DO NOT move.
- Adobe Inc.
- 17.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014-2019 Adobe. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.