ENHANCE, STYLIZE AND SHARE YOUR PHOTOS WITH EASE.
Tap into your creativity on the go with Photoshop Express–the fast and easy photo editor–used by millions of creative individuals. Edit pictures like the pros with this easy-to-use digital studio full of photo editing features on your mobile device.
Photoshop Express delivers a full spectrum of free photo effects and editing features at your fingertips. Personalize your experiences with borders and text, enhance color and imagery, create picture collages, make quick fixes and enhance your share-worthy moments.
PHOTO FILTERS AND EFFECTS
• Intensify your moments with photo effects from Looks categories: Black and White, Portrait, Nature and Duo tones.
• Amplify your photo’s appearance with a unique assortment of new Blend effects.
• Explore Color Temperature, Vibrance and other color effects with an easy adjustment slider.
• Remove atmospheric fog or Dehaze for clear, detail-rich scenery.
STUNNING PHOTO COLLAGES
• Create professional-quality photo collages by adding ready-to-use backgrounds, gradients and layouts.
• Apply the Style Transfer feature to easy apply the same look and feel across all the images in your collage.
• Highlight color themes with the Pop-Color Tool to get that wow effect.
• Unleash creativity with the photo collage maker by applying unique effects for aspiring artistry.
ADD BORDERS AND TEXT
• Customize stickers, memes and captions with your own unique personal touches.
• Style your messages with a wide array of fonts, colors and opacity controls.
• Inspire with photo color matching borders or choose unique custom frames.
• Fine-tune text placement with pan, zoom and rotate settings.
• Add watermarks easily by adding custom text or logos.
• Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos for eye-catching compositions.
• Use Auto-Fix options for one-touch adjustments to Contrast, Exposure, and White Balance settings.
• Remove Red-Eye and Pet-Eye from your favorite moments.
• Add emphasis on your subject with simple vignettes.
• Shift focus to specific elements and blend out backgrounds with Radial Blur.
• Enhance imagery and create movement with the Full Blur features.
• Smooth out graininess or Reduce Color Noise for crystal clear pics.
• Sharpen details to make your photos look their best.
• Fix crooked images instantly with Auto Settings.
• Correct distorted camera angles with the Transform Tool.
• Easily reduce blemishes and spots from selfies and portraits with Blemish Removal.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pro photographers have sworn by Photoshop for decades, and this streamlined image-editing toolkit puts its legendary power in anyone’s hands. From instant fix-ups to fine-tuned adjustments, everything you need is here and easy to use—plus lots of fun filters and frames. Best of all, Photoshop Express can sync with other apps in the Adobe family for even more ways to make your snapshots look their best.
Making such a difference to my business
PS Express allows me to share professional looking photos of my work taken on my phone! When we first opened our flower shop I thought for sure that I’d need to invest in a DSLR or bridge to make sure the photos I shared on my website and social media looked professional but thanks to ps express I can play with lighting, contrast, saturation, depth and sharpness all in post meaning I can use my business phone to take all of my photos, great when I’m on site installing like at a wedding or event and when I just want to grab a quick snap of my work before it leaves my shop, I’ve used a lot of phone based editing apps in the past but nothing compares to PS express! I’m never embarrassed to show customers my photos and have added them all over my digital presence. Definitely a great app and I’m only using the free version, haven’t felt the need to pay for anything extra!
Great, but without RAW and with Adverts
This a really useful editing tool. Probably the best free one there is. However, constant adverts to try and entice you into Adobe’s ‘Creative Cloud’ mars the experience a little. One thing missing at present is RAW support. This is a gaping hole for those that don’t want to be limited by shooting in JPEG. There are quite a few apps that enable shooting in RAW. Why doesn’t Adobe provide a serious one that offers RAW editing outside ‘Creative Cloud’. But If Adobe doesn’t do it soon, I expect some one else will. (Developers reading this, please take note).
What iPhoneographers would also really like is NOT the regular, not insignificant, monthly drain from my bank account of a ‘Creative cloud’ subsciption, but the option to buy separately Photoshop’s ‘Mix’ and ‘Fix’ for iPhone. £5 each should be reasonable, even if its an annual fee. An option to buy Ps Express without adverts for about the same would also be welcome.
Don’t get me wrong, ‘Creative Cloud’ is worth every penny, but for those with limited budget, Adobe, should offer another model until funds allow - without adverts, and with RAW support - and soon please !
- Adobe Inc.
- 286 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Photoshop Express Monthly £4.49
- Photoshop Express Premium £4.99
- Photoshop Express Premium £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.