Create anything you can imagine, anywhere you are.
Use the official Adobe Photoshop Mix app to easily create and share professional multilayered images and designs in minutes.
New feature: Now, add text layers to create stylish typographical designs for everything from Instagram to Invitations.
Want to do more? (of course you do):
• Combine multiple images/layers to dream up something truly magical.
• Easily remove or replace any object (people and things).
• Selectively retouch and fix flaws.
• Quickly share with friends or post to social.
• Send to Adobe stock and sell your media to the world’s largest creative community.
Still more? (HELLO DESIGNERS):
• Experiment with different blend modes and fill opacities within each layer until you get the look you want. Mix includes some of the most popular blend modes from Photoshop CC.
• Adjust colors and contrast or apply preset Looks (filters) to your pictures. Enhance the entire image or just a portion with the touch of your finger.
• Nondestructive editing means your original images stay pristine and untouched.
• Take your mobile project to the next level with Adobe Photoshop CC.
The world's best imaging and design app is at the core of almost every creative project. Work across mobile and desktop to create and enhance your photographs, designs, artwork, videos, and more.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Mix and send compositions to Photoshop CC for further refinement — layers, masks and all. Open and mix Lightroom images and send directly to your Lightroom Collections. And move images between Mix, new Photoshop Fix and Lightroom for mobile for a complete mobile editing experience.
Creative Cloud also lets you use Photoshop CC features in Mix, including Shake Reduction. And all your edits are synced across all your computers and devices. Make a change on you iPad, it’ll show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Take a look at these other free Adobe photography apps to build your experience and extend your creativity:
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquify, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
Ratings and Reviews
This app is exactly what I needed. It isn't difficult to use and has basic features for decent photo editing. It is great for fun little projects but if you wanted to do any thing major then you're probably better off on full photoshop. Despite people saying it crashes I haven't had any problems with the app and everything runs smoothly, although when you finish a project you should probably add it to your camera roll instead of storing them on the app so it doesn't get cluttered up and so it performs better.
Terrible, triggering, waste of time.
Do not use this if you’re on a deadline. Or for any reason whatsoever.
1. Created a new template of 1823 x 1315 for an A6 postcard I am designing. Every time I imported a large image, like my biz logo, PS Mix gave me a nag screen asking me if I wanted to resize the entire template. I had to make sure I clicked cancel each time.
2. It’s hard to alter a layer’s settings like opacity unless you double click in a weird way (I still haven’t worked this out and never will as I uninstalled it). I couldn’t work out how to move the layers up or down, doesn’t appear to be possible.
3. Every time I saved the image, it changed the document size from 1823x1315 px to 1822x1314 px without asking or telling me. Making the saved image garbage for providing to my postcard manufacturer. A total waste of time.
4. The output is pixelated, it’s not me either. I understand that making images bigger than their size will pixelate them, but I’m confused as to why this software is so trash that a smooth, beautiful 5000 x 5000 pixel logo looked pixelated when imported into the corner of a 1822 x 1314 postcard when it was a fraction of its full size in the postcard.
5. In the end to make a basic template I used Canva instead - although that app isn’t worth downloading either, it’s only good for knocking up a basic base layer for a postcard.
Great but crashes a lot
I really like this app, and think it’s great for editing pictures (changing shadows/highlights, contrast, exposure, cutting out, etc.) but it crashes very regularly! I don’t lose anything, but it’s very irritating. Almost every time I use it, it will crash. It seems to be when I’m changing between projects/pictures. I tend to use pictures from my SLR camera, but generally only the .jpg so these are only 4-5mb. Anyway, great, and it’d get 5* if it wouldn’t crash so often!
- Adobe Inc.
- 220.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.