This MMORPG is a little bit different... you were warned.
"Become part of AdventureQuest 3D's growing open world! We're building new areas, quests, challenges, and adventures under your feet as you play." - Artix and the indie game dev team, creators of your favorite old school web games like AQWorlds, Dragon Fable, and the original AdventureQuest.
LIVE & SPECIAL EVENTS
• Virtual Concerts with world renowned artists
• Massively multiplayer mosh pits
• Weird in-game holidays like Talk Like A Pirate Day
• Small team = crazy devs with the power to spawn monsters
MAKE A UNIQUE HERO
• Character customization to look the way you want… so long as you want to look Anime
• See items on your character when you equip them!
• Our barbershop is the best
• Equip swords, scytheblades (scythe + sword = awesome), wands, pew pew thingies, armors, matrixy looking long coats, gloves, boots, capes, helms, belts, hair, & accessories.
MULTI CLASS: PLAY THE WAY YOU WANT
Collect and freely switch between them
• More coming soon!
FREE NEAR-WEEKLY DLC!
We're building new adventures for you as you read this.
BEST MMO VILLAINS & MONSTERS
• Our bad guys can beat up your other game's bad guys.
• As long as we're the ones writing the story. Which we are.
• Unless you want to jump in and help. Comment on our official posts at AQ3D.com
• Vampire Lords
• Werewolf Gladiators
• Pirates, Ninjas, "The Braken"
• DEATH - Underworld Celebrity
• Drickens - Half Dragon, half chicken
• Lots of Dragons
• OMG why do we love Dragons so much!
LOOK UP & JUMP
• AQ3D is a rare mobile MMO that lets you look up at the sky!
• Jump on things. Which means...
PARKOUR CHALLENGE MAPS
You will regret that we let you jump in this game XD Some of our parkour maps are 100% evil. LAZORS!
• Transform into birds, dragons, and creatures that move at high speed
• Except the bush transformation... awkward.
DUNGEONS, RAIDS, & BOSS FIGHT CHALLENGES
• 20 player raids (like the Dragon's Lair)
• 5 player dungeons
• 2 player adventures... date night?
• Solo - just like when I went to dances in school
• Or just roam a world full of players looking for multiplayer action
FINALLY, A GAME THAT'S NOT PAY-TO-WIN XD
• Finally, a game that's not going to dive into your wallet
• A legitimate free game with legit daily rewards
• Earn power and cool stuff through gameplay
• Optional cosmetics if you’d like to support us
AQ3D CURRENT FEATURES!
• Battle monsters in real-time combat
• Summon & Teleport to your friends
• Tons of things to complain about!
• Persistent online world
• Bad puns
• Cutscenes you won’t want to skip! (Probably)
• Check our website to see what we are developing next
SORCERER GENERAL'S WARNING: This game is ONLY for fans of fantasy MMOs, swords & sorcery, open-world games, passionately involved game developers, and people who wandered here completely by mistake but downloaded it and loved it anyway. May contain Artix Entertainment's unpredictable tongue-in-cheek humor, parody, puns, oddly-fused monsters (Werepyres?), and the game is so casually hard core that there is a 99% chance you will die before the game even starts. But hey, maybe you'll get lucky and DEATH (aka The Grim Reaper) will make you a deal you can't refuse. Only one way to find out…
Download now and Battle On!
STALK... erm, FOLLOW US FOR ALL THE AQ3D MADNESS!
AdventureQuest 3D is getting better every week! Ranger class is now available and new bows can be found across the world. Also in this release:
* Classes can now rank all the way up to 100!
* Legendary Class Armors will now unlock at certain ranks for all classes
* A Legendary title will unlock for each class once rank 100 is achieved (This will take a looooooong time)
* Bows can now include their own custom arrows when drawing for auto attack
* We fixed that average power calculation (Really this time! ... no, seriously, really.)
* Treasure shard items will now accurately display if they can be deleted or not
* During live events, Artix can now spawn armies of monsters, place them, and set them up before triggering them all to attack at the same time (You have been warned)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic AQ Genre Addition
As time has grown a larger metric number, Adventure Quest have continued to pump out content since the conception of flash gaming. However the concept has always been the same level a character with classes, I believe the bag system as well as crafting and such needs to be entirely revisioned as I have bought enough cosmetics that I am now being punished for having them by no longer being able to play due to having no bank progress, this has slowed me from “collecting” the rest of the cosmetics from other events due to no bank space (I have 10 vaults) in many aspects this game is a brilliant time burner an a friendly environment on the other hand they need a new market and a new envision for marketing.
I found this game on steam and began playing on there. I noticed it was also available on iOS so downloaded it to my phone, logged in via same account I made on the desktop version and my character is there! I can play this mmo on both devices!
Yes, it’s a simplified mmo compared to others.. but that’s what I was looking for. What puts me off the plethora of other mmos is there is always way to much to learn and usually all are the same. This is funny and colourful, it reminds of of the the Fable of which I had fond memories of playing.
I highly recommend you try this if you are sick of the usual messy “auto-quest” type mmos out there.
Great game but buggy as hell! ESP for iOS
This is a brilliant free game. I have been playing for a few weeks and really enjoyed so far. I have had a fair amount of problems tho. Recently, the game has frozen many times as I leave an area. A new bug is the same kind of problem; when I travel from one area to the next I fall through the floor and die. Repeatedly. Over & over. I have cleared the cache many time and makes no difference! This is extremely frustrating when you are enjoying the game! Please fix this. thanks for making a cool game but I’d actually like to play it :)
- Artix Entertainment LLC
- 200.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2002-2020 Artix Entertainment, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 900 Dragon Crystals £4.99
- 2000 Dragon Crystals £9.99
- Guardian Package £19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.