AE Reporter is an enterprise app that allows medical sales representatives, healthcare professionals and patients to quickly and easily report any adverse events associated with a pharmaceutical product, for the attention of a doctor, pharmaceutical company or regulator.
The app sends reports to a validated pharmacovigilance database dedicated to each customer organisation. When first downloaded, the App allows practice reports to be sent (and viewed on-line) for training and evaluation purposes. To send live reports, individual users are issued with a unique username and password for the App (after the customer contracts for processing of reports sent to the database).
Features and benefits of the app include:
• Prospectively validated to regulatory (GxP) standards
• Very easy to use – a basic report can be sent in 45 seconds
• Enter minimum data or fuller reports as circumstances require
• Colour highlighting of missing mandatory data
• Extensive use of spinners and pick-lists to enhance data entry
• Look up and auto-enter healthcare professional contact details
• Look-up and auto-enter customisable drug and reaction details (data not included)
• Enter multiple drugs and reactions
• Saves multiple reports if network unavailable, for later transmission
• Reminders for reports waiting to be transmitted
• History of reports sent and waiting
• Data are encrypted in storage and transmission
• User and remote database are both authenticated
• Provides automated password changes and other security measures
Updated for iOS 10 compatibility.
Note that legacy iOS support has been dropped and the application is now only compatible with devices running iOS 9.0 or later.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.