** Affinity Photo supports iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 & 3, iPad Mini 5 and iPad (early 2017 onwards). Please note that older iPads are not supported. **
** iPad App of The Year **
Affinity Photo for iPad offers an incredibly fast, powerful and immersive experience whether you are at home, in the studio, or on the move. With meticulous attention to detail, each tool, panel and control has been completely reimagined for touch, and all rendering, adjustments, brushes and filters have been fully hardware-accelerated using Metal. The result is a genuine desktop-grade, professional photo editing app that provides an all-new way to interact with your images, without any compromise.
Optimised for iPad
• Metal accelerated to achieve blazing-fast performance, even when editing large images
• Sensitive to pressure, tilt and angle, Affinity Photo harnesses the full power and precision of Apple Pencil
• Full iCloud drive integration allows for seamless file management, storage and sharing
Performance and power
• Live, real-time editing
• Massive image support (100+ Megapixels)
• Pan and zoom at 120fps
• Open, edit and save Photoshop® PSD files
• PSD smart object support
• RGB, CMYK, Greyscale, PANTONE© and LAB colour spaces
• Full 16 and 32-bit per channel editing
• Work with all standard formats like PNG, TIFF, JPG, GIF, SVG, EPS, EXR, HDR and PDF
• Full support for unlimited layers, layer groups, adjustment layers, filter layers and masks
• Edit live filters, adjustments, effects, blend modes and masks non-destructively
• Undo history can be saved with the document so you can always undo your changes
• Save documents as template files to re-use time and time again
• Save and import XMP files, batch files to tag images and edit metadata
• Create shortcuts using a keyboard attachment
Professional image processing
• Open RAW and other images in a dedicated pre-processing workspace
• Adjust exposure, blackpoint, clarity, vibrance, white balance, shadows, highlights and much more
• Paint areas or use fully customisable gradients to mask adjustments
• View histograms, blown highlights, shadows and tones as well as detailed EXIF information
• Focus Merge, HDR Merge and Tone mapping for advanced image processing
• Canon CR3 RAW support
Quality retouching and correction tools
• Intuitive selection brush and refinement makes selections simple, even down to strands of hair
• Instantly remove unwanted objects with an incredibly advanced Inpainting brush
• Dodge, burn, clone, patch, blemish and red eye tools
• Smooth and retouch skin with built-in frequency separation
• Dedicated Liquify persona gives freehand control over warps, twirls, pinch, punch and turbulence
Advanced brush engine
• Huge library of painting, drawing, textures and professional DAUB® Brushes included
• Create custom brushes and nozzles with full control over advanced dynamics
Fast, customisable effects
• Massive collection of effects available, including blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows, lighting and many more
• Swipeable split or mirrored screen always available for before and after views
• Choose to apply effects non-destructively with live effect layers, enabling you to erase away or mask effects after they’ve been applied
Various stability and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There’s no task too big—or too small—for this robust photo editor. If you want to add some cool filters, you can. If you just want to adjust the exposure, add some saturation, and make it ‘gram-worthy, you can do that too. And if you’d rather draw than edit? You’re in luck. Affinity Photo packs support for Apple Pencil and an incredible array of basic and advanced illustration tools. You can create unlimited layers, choose from an unsurprisingly enormous selection of brushes, and even create your own brushes—complete with jitter, spacing, and flow. (Sounds like dancing, right?)
Excellent in almost all respects
I have an IPad Pro 10.5 and bought this programme and an Apple Pencil in order to process my photos on the go when on a trip rather than hundreds when I get back. I sometimes took a MacBook Air but An IPad is so much more convenient and versatile when travelling. This programme is superb with great functionality, good tutorials and very good results. Certainly more functionality than Lightroom 5 that I use on my desktop. The big downside is exporting the finished images, rather than drag and drop to another programme or some form of bulk export each image has to be exported one by one (I have just moved 60+). I don’t use Apple’s Photo programme so to get full fat images I upload to ICloud and then download, copy and paste into a folder. This is so time consuming and a real blight to my workflow, maybe I haven’t figured out a better solution but hopefully this apparently simple task can be made easier as well as enabling me to escape the Apple ecosystem. Or am I just missing something simple??
Great Photo Editing App just take a bit of patience and use of tutorials to get going
Fantastic photo editing app, yes it takes patience and some time on the tutorials to get going but that’s to be expected on a PROPER photo editing app, this isn’t a “quick fix that will do” app this is a in-depth photo ending app great for combining images as well as editing and so very much more I didn’t even realise till going through the tutorials. I used this to edit my own wedding photos and it was fantastic so much better than using the laptop and a competitors pc based program (okay am old one as new ones for the laptop are far too expensive) results were fantastic and required no additional work when going to the professional wedding album company. Definitely well worth it’s price - just don’t expect to work miracles immediately if you haven’t used this before or are not familiar with proper photo editing as it takes a bit of patience and learning, as you would expect for something as comprehensive and in-depth as this is. And it’s ability to save to Dropbox is fantastic though I do with they had retained the ability to save the affinity photo file to Dropbox instead of directly to the iPad, I loved to be able to save that off the iPad and then bring it back if and when I needed it.
Definitely a great app, I’m still learning, and having a iPad Pro with Apple Pencil make this app even better and more accurate editing etc.
- Serif (Europe) Ltd.
- 1.5 GB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Serif (Europe) Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.