A classic RPG with stunning artistic beauty. Kick back and enjoy it!
Ezio needs you! Enjoy a multitude of unique heroes, seven unique factions and earn rewards effortlessly!
Forge your own forces and repel the invading armies of evil that threaten Esperia’s existence!
Get Ezio in AFK Arena
Ezio has joined the Dimensionals! Get this new PERMANENT hero now and strengthen him with powerful equipment!
Play while you relax
Let your heroes fight for you when you log off! Reap the rewards when you log on!
Hone your heroes
Collect over a hundred heroes from seven unique factions! Gain experience and rewards while AFK!
Employ unique strategies
Strategize! Combine heroes, skills and factional bonuses to outplay your enemies!
Enjoy a variety of adventures
Embark on a voyage of wonder and visit long-forgotten lands. The world of Esperia awaits you.
About Subscriptions and Apple Website Subscriptions
1. Pricing & Billing Cycle
Enable “Subscription (Weekly)” within the game for $0.99 a week, which will be billed weekly (every 7 days). (Price may vary depending on your location.)
Enable “Subscription (Monthly)” within the game for $2.99 a week, which will be billed every natural month (every 30 days). (Price may vary depending on your location.)
2. Subscription Content
Subscribers will be eligible for certain perks during the subscription period, including:
- Team Bounty Quests +1
- Increases AFK Rewards Gold Quantity By +10%
- Increases King’s Tower Mercenary Uses By +1
- Increases Faction Tower Mercenary Uses By +1
- Increases Campaign Mercenary Uses By +1
- Guild Coin Drop Quantity +10%
- Labyrinth Token Drop Quantity +10%
3. Automatic Subscription Renewal
The App Store subscription is auto-renewed with payment confirmed via your iTunes Account. Users can manage the auto-renew manually through the iTunes/Apple ID Settings Manager. The subscription will auto-renew for the assigned billing period if the auto-renew feature is not turned off 24 hours before the current subscription expires.
User Agreement https://www.afkarena.com/en/service.html
Privacy Statement http://www.lilithgames.com/privacy_lilith.html
5. Subscription Cancellation
If you would like to cancel your subscription, go to ‘Settings’ on your iOS device --> ‘iTunes & App Store’ --> tap ‘Apple ID’ and then ‘View Apple ID’. Enter ‘Account Settings’, tap ‘Subscriptions’ --> ‘Manage’ and select the subscription for ‘AFK Arena’ to cancel it.
1. Added the new Graveborn hero: Theowyn - The Wailing Widow
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added the adventure ""The Sandy Tracks"" to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
2. Added the adventure ""The Frosted Expanse"" to the Wandering Balloon feature, which can be unlocked after completing Stage 22-50.
3. The Bountiful Trials event will be available for Theowyn.
4. A new Misty Valley round is about to commence. Adjustments have been made to several of the battle conditions.
5. Added the new campaign chapter - Chapter 37 - The Winding Corridors
6. The King's Tower now has a total of 750 floors and the difficulty for the floors around Floor 700 has been adjusted. Players must simultaneously defeat multiple teams of enemies on the newly added floors in order to advance.
7. Optimized the interactive process for crafting ""Mythic Furniture"".
8. It is now possible to view other guilds’ Guild Statue details via their Guild Grounds.
9. Default formations for the Twisted Realm shall no longer automatically remove mercenaries that were used in the previous formation.
10. Added ‘Advancement Rewards III’, a commodity which can be unlocked by completing stage 25-60, that can be purchased on the ‘Merchants’ page.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Mezoth - The Abysmal Butcher
- Mezoth and his allies shall now prioritize their attacks against enemies which are not imprisoned by Mezoth’s ultimate ability “Devour”.
2. Ferael - Doomwhisper
- Fixed an issue with the Signature Item ability “Anguished Spirit” that would sometimes over-calculate the amount of evil spirits haunting enemies.
- Strengthened the values of the Signature Item ability “Anguished Spirit”, please view the in-game ability description for specifics.
3. Ezio - Auditore da Firenze
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent the ability “Eagle Vision” from correctly executing enemies.
- Raised the Execution Threshold limits for the ultimate ability “Eagle Vision”, please view the in-game ability description for specifics.
- For the Signature Item Skill “Assassin’s Target”, whenever Execution Thresholds are temporarily raised, the portion that is raised shall ignore the ability’s original threshold limitations.
4. Vurk - The Devious
- Fixed an issue that was allowing Vurk to gain additional energy from hitting enemies that were not poisoned after he had reached level 4 with his “Piercing Bolt” ability.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Attack Speed increase of the ability “Piercing Bolt” to last shorter than was intended after having reached level 3 with the ability.
- Fixed a problem that would prevent the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Poisonous Death” from working as intended whenever there were multiple poisoned enemies on the battlefield.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the visual effects of Vurk’s “Poison Traps” ability to remain on the battlefield even after Vurk had died. These visual effects shall no longer appear on the battlefield after Vurk’s death.
- Reduced the difficulty of some stages within the King's Tower and main campaign which include Vurk.
5. Lucius - Lightbringer
- Optimized the visual performance of the skin “The Mariner”. Superficial changes made will not affect a character’s performance in battle.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is good for a busy player
I have been playing this game for around a week or so, and I have generally quite enjoyed what it has to offer. My routine does not allow me to spend too much time playing any kind of games and this really fits my schedule, as it only takes a few taps left and right, and the game does the grinding for me while I am away doing my own thing. I do quite enjoy the content provided, plenty of gems given due to quests or rewards, which do help improve your units quicker. The only problem I have is the Arcane dungeon bit in the dark forest. I really enjoy the concept of it, but there are two problems there, it resets in somewhat 36h plus, and if you clear it , there not much difficulty , you just cleared it. Maybe I am missing something. Overall, I have enjoyed the game so far. P.S. You can upload your own profile picture, which quite nice of a change I guess? Pick it up, and take it easy with this.
Developer Response ,
Dear Adventurer, we appreciate your feedback and concerns. You could click avatar-change- camera icon to upload your picture, and the refresh time of Labyrinth is 48 hours. If you have any suggestions for improvement, please feel free to contact us via Facebook (@afkarena) or in-game customer service.
AFK Arena CS Team – Rachel
Actually pretty great
These sorts of games usually hold my interest for a few days at best. I’ve been playing this for 6 months straight now, every single day. One thing that makes me laugh is how disgustingly overpriced everything is and how low the odds are of summoning decent heroes. It’s almost like they don’t actually want you to spend your money, it’s really that bad. Having said that, I actually think that’s the reason I’m still playing it. I can do all my dailies in 10 minutes with my morning coffee! I wouldn’t recommend playing this game seriously because the summoning odds are so terrible, but it’s a great game to play for 10-15 minutes a day as a F2P player, watching your team grow over time is pretty fun. The design is also really nice, I love the cartoony style.
Would give 5 stars but the offensively priced micro-transactions and awful summoning odds let it down a bit. If the prices were more reasonable and the odds were a tiny bit better I can tell you I probably would have sunk hundreds of £’s into this game but I very quickly found out that spending a lot of money is just going to lead to a LOT of disappointment! So I’ll stay as a F2P player as that in itself is a 4 star experience :)
Started off good however gone down hill
I’m level 70 so put a few hours into this game however it’s not till you later progress it becomes a waste of time. Unless your prepared to spend a lot of money, character progression will slow down dramatically and then it becomes basically impossible to beat the higher tiers in the campaign or kings tower. Summoning hero’s has a 4.61% chance to get an elite tier hero and it will take roughly 3 days of active playing to accumulate enough gems to summon 10 hero’s, most of which are common and useless. This will cost you 2700 gems to do this. Daily signing rewards has stopped and you now get a measly 20 gems and 2 elite soul stones (60 soul stones required to summon an elite hero) so 30 days of signing in before you get a guaranteed elite hero!). I’m at the point where signing in now gets enough energy to progress a hero 2 levels each time after 12 hours AFK, all of which make no difference in the campaign and I’ve been stuck on the same boss level for a week now. Basically it becomes very slow and boring after a few weeks of solid game play. Save your time and money and play Idle Heroes which is basically exactly the same game however far more rewarding, easier to progress without spending a penny and you actually get decent daily and hourly rewards.
Developer Response ,
Dear Hero, there are many events you could get treasures and resources at the Dark Forest. We will continue to optimize and improve the game and strive to provide players with better gaming experience, if you have any suggestions for improvement, please feel free to contact us via Facebook (@afkarena) or in-game customer service.
AFK Arena CS Team- Rachel
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 309.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2020
- In-App Purchases
- $0.99 Pack £0.99
- $4.99 Pack £4.99
- $9.99 Pack £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.