The browser game phenomenon comes to iOS!
Play online with players around the world as you try to become the biggest cell of them all!
Control your tiny cell and eat other players to grow larger! But watch out: players bigger than you will be trying to make you their lunch. Survive and eat long enough to become the biggest cell in the game!
With new controls developed especially for touchscreens, agar.io offers the same addictive gameplay that millions have already enjoyed on PC. Play online in free-for-all action and use splitting, shrinking and dodging tactics to catch other players - or avoid them! Use a variety of special secret skins with the right username!
- Agar.io offers weekly subscriptions at USD $7,99. Price may vary depending on sales, taxes and countries.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by going to the Account Settings after purchase and auto-renewal may be turned off
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms and Conditions: https://m.miniclip.com/terms-and-conditions
* Introducing Agar.io Chinese New Year Season, arriving 21 January 2020
- Collect rat tokens in any arena and in potions to unlock rewards galore
- Buy the Golden Pass to take Chinese New Year Season to the next level for super exclusive rewards and skins
* Arena performance improvements and bug fixing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cool but just a few things...
Addictive game but I have two problems:
1. When it says that I’ve been rewarded some coins it won’t actually add to my total amount. For example, I already had 91 coins and I was rewarded 900 coins but I never actually received them. I should have 991 coins but I still have 91. I find this to be a reoccurring problem whenever I’m awarded coins (which is very frustrating).
2. When I’m big, like 50k or something, the game freezes and goes off the app. Sometimes I find myself to still be the same size when I quickly go back but it often just restarts with a new game and I’ve lost all my mass.
Also an improvement that could be added is when you get the 2x/3x boosters for an hour and it starts counting down it should only be in effect when you’re actually on the game and not off it because some people (like myself) rage quit, despite having like 45 minutes still left of the booster. Then when you get back, after like half an hour, you have only 15 minutes left of the booster which is a waste and like makes me feel like ugh :/.
If this improvement could be added and the problems could also be fixed then that would be great.
I had fond memories of playing this game both on desktop and on my old iPad Mini, I recently decided to download it again as I had thoroughly enjoyed it previously. I am bitterly disappointed to discover that the game is a shadow of its former self. Firstly, the lag is unbelievable, it is so consistent that it is almost a part of the gameplay. Secondly, they have introduced micro transactions and a insanely slow levelling up system which has basically just made the game completely pay to play. Starting out as a new player, you are mostly spawned in directly next to some giants and are eaten within the first ten seconds of the game. Even as you start to grow and finally feel like you’re getting somewhere you will suffer the lag that sends you hurtling into another bigger player and game over again. I do not feel that anymore words can truly express how thoroughly disappointed I am with the game now that I had once thought one of the best available on the App Store. I genuinely cannot recommend this game less. It is hard to fathom how any game could be more pay to play, more full of ads (which in this case last at least double the length of your average game) or more full of lag that leads to such incessantly poor gameplay.
Very addictive but....
The game is incredibly simple yet addictive. I can waste an entire evening playing.
Sadly, ‘clans’ have took over.
They’re like cancer to be game, they have hacks and cheats way beyond anything a normal player can do. They do sometimes slip up, and with the new party mode we mere mortals can band together and fight back.
Rush match can be fun and much easier to beat the hackers, since you all start the same size.
Sadly this mobile app seems to be lacking servers and players recently.
Servers stay open with less than 30 people for hours and of course, one or two players are huge and it’s impossible to play.
Then when you eventually get to join a new server, it’s often took over by a clan.
The only thing I wish they would add, is a drop down menu of sorts to pick from all available servers.
The hackers and clans pose an interesting hurdle to keep the game challenging so I don’t mind them all too much, only when a clan takes over a server and then it’s rendered useless.
Otherwise they are like a ‘boss’ to defeat. Very rewarding when you do!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Miniclip SA
- 86.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2015 Miniclip SA
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Coins £1.99
- Pile of Coins £4.99
- Wallet of Coins £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.