Save up to 80% on your medications with AHD Rx! Simply download the FREE app, search for your meds, and find the best prices locally...
Many Americans struggle with the cost of prescriptions, often because of lack of insurance or poor prescription coverage. On top of this, drug pricing can vary significantly from one pharmacy to another and from day to day, making it difficult to know how to find the best price.
The AHD Rx prescription savings program helps you compare medication prices at local pharmacies to ensure you aren't overpaying for your meds. If you have insurance, you may even find that the discounted cash price for your medication is cheaper than the copay!
AHD Rx is 100% free to use for you and every member of your family. You could save hundreds or even thousands of dollars per year and earn Reward Points when you save.
There is no need to be a member to use the program, but free registration allows you to earn Reward Points and gives you full access to additional features of the platform. Your privacy is important to us, so your data and history is managed in a secure HIPAA-compliant environment.
How to use the vouchers at the pharmacy:
1. Show the voucher at the pharmacy
2. Pay the discounted price
3. Earn Rewards
Features of the app:
- Comprehensive drug search to show you where to find the best prices
- Savings of up to 80% (avg. 54%) at 62,000 pharmacies across the US
- Information on drug side effects and popular health topics
- Rewards Program - earn points when you fill prescriptions
- Social Sharing - so you can earn when you help your friends save
- Language toggle to easily switch between Spanish and English
COMPREHENSIVE DRUG SEARCH:
To get up to 80% (avg. 54%) off the cash price use our powerful search function to find the best price for your medication at pharmacies in your ZIP code.
View price results at nearby pharmacies as a list or on the map.
Save your searches so you can quickly check the price when you need a refill.
To get the discounted price, simply show your voucher to the pharmacist and they will use your unique details to process your prescription.
Save vouchers to the app ready to show at the pharmacy, or simply use the unique membership details on your virtual card.
Alternatively, print, screenshot, email, or text the voucher from the app.
Check comprehensive drug information, side effects, interactions and other medication details using the app.
Find articles and updates on popular health topics in the AHD Rx blog.
Earn Reward Points every time you fill a prescription using the program.
Share with friends and family to help them save up to 80% on their meds and you will both earn rewards when they fill prescriptions using AHD Rx.
Reward Points can be redeemed for gift cards and vouchers for leading brands and stores.
Change your default language in Settings, so when you log in, the app and website will always display in your chosen language. Alternatively, tap the flag at the top of the screen to quickly toggle between Spanish and English without changing your default settings.
Advanced features available on the web platform:
- My Health portal - A secure HIPAA-compliant area where you can set refill alerts and manage your account
- View prescription history and manage refills
- Add family members, dependents and pets to manage their prescriptions and refills
- Additional educational resources including information on medical conditions and related medications
- Extended drug information - explore related medication options to discuss with your physician
Minor bug fixes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Access Wellness, L.L.C.
- 87.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 AHD Rx
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.