Realtime broadcasting air quality information for more than 180 countries.
- Show air quality information for your current location.
- Show pollen data & forecast for United States and Europe.
- Air quality standard switching among US, China, UK and India standards.
- Provide pollution & pollen alerts.
- Show realtime air quality index on desktop icon.
- Available on Apple Watch with Complications. Check out realtime air quality right on your wrist.
- Provide iMessage Extension: share air quality information right in a conversation.
- Connect with your Laser Egg air monitor, know about indoor air quality in your house.
- Connect with your Philips Smart Air Purifier to check realtime indoor air quality and control your purifier from anywhere.
- Connect with your Philips GoPure car air purifier.
Air Matters is ad-supported. "Air Matters Premium" is an optional yearly subscription that remove ads and support future development. Current price for this premium service is $0.99 USD per year, and may vary from country to country. Your payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of current period. Auto-renual may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. If you have paid to remove ads in previous versions of "China Air Quality Index", you can restore previous purchase to enjoy one year of premium service.
- Support new models of Philips Smart Air Purifiers.
- Fixed an issue causing settings losing on beta versions of iOS.
Ratings and Reviews
Like this APP
This is a really interesting APP. It tells you about the air quality around the world. Best and worst places, types of pollution and air borne allergens. Use it in conjunction with Philips air purifier, allowing to switch it on and off review house pollution. It also got a timer and mode setting. I like this APP. Makes me appy.
Redundant Widgets and Slow Loading
The widget offered by the app is merely a link to the app and shows no information. I have a Philips air purifier and should at the very least be able to view its status and measurements, ideally control it. Some areas of the app are very slow to load or fail completely. I find the app generally OK for the most part, and like the clean layout. I think the background colour of the app should be related to local or purifier pollen/pollution levels.
Apple complication doesn’t work properly
Good app but the pictures show that you can add the app to the watch face but your can’t as when on the watch faces you don’t see the app on any watch face list when you scroll down even tho the app is installed on the watch etc :( bit disappointed but the app works well on the iPhone & good to know the pollen level etc being a hayfever & asthma sufferer :)
- Air Matters Network Pty Ltd
- 149 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © air-matters.com
- In-App Purchases
- Air Matters Premium £0.79
- Remove ADs £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.