Realtime broadcasting air quality information for more than 180 countries.
- Show air quality information for your current location.
- Show pollen data & forecast for United States and Europe.
- Air quality standard switching among US, China, UK and India standards.
- Provide pollution & pollen alerts.
- Show realtime air quality index on desktop icon.
- Available on Apple Watch with Complications. Check out realtime air quality right on your wrist.
- Provide iMessage Extension: share air quality information right in a conversation.
- Connect with your Laser Egg air monitor, know about indoor air quality in your house.
- Connect with your Philips Smart Air Purifier to check realtime indoor air quality and control your purifier from anywhere.
- Connect with your Philips GoPure car air purifier.
Air Matters is ad-supported. "Air Matters Premium" is an optional yearly subscription that remove ads and support future development. Current price for this premium service is $0.99 USD per year, and may vary from country to country. Your payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of current period. Auto-renual may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. If you have paid to remove ads in previous versions of "China Air Quality Index", you can restore previous purchase to enjoy one year of premium service.
- Fixed: iOS 14 widget showing "No Data" for current location.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works exactly as advertised
I’ve only just installed the app & it works perfectly. I can see a lot of negative reviews from people who have bought Philips air purifiers & haven’t properly followed the instructions for connecting the purifier to their wifi. Guys, you need to press the power & night mode buttons for 3 seconds to put it into pairing mode.
Latest update malfunctioning app
This app used to be a really good way of not only keeping an eye on what the air quality was like outside, particularly on things like the different pollen levels, but it also enabled me to operate my air purifier from elsewhere in my home.
Since the latest update, I cannot get the app to work at all. It keeps showing it is “connecting” but them times out. When it was trying to connect in prior times, the app used to show the history from prior days; now it shows nothing.
I have deleted and reinstalled the app several times now and rebooted my air purifier, but the app still won’t pair up with the purifier. Trying to get it to work has been to no avail. It is the biggest waste of several hours for each day for more than a few days. Deleting this app now and will no longer use.
DONT TRUST THE DATA
Works Great if they are actually using data from reliable and monitoring sites in your local area. But if there are no sites they seem to quite happily just make up data results. I've been caught up by this before where they were showing real time levels of very low particulate in a region I was going to visit. Got there and the region is full of smoke – there are no monitoring sites there, so god knows where they were getting the data from. Other websites that use airflow simulation to predict air pollution were accurate to the region I was in, this app/website did not seem to be using real monitoring data OR accurate simulations. Do you not trust unless you can double check the results with your local EPA. Dangerous inaccuracy that could land you in the hospital if you have vulnerable airways.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Air Matters Network Pty Ltd
- 151.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Air Matters Network Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Air Matters Premium £0.79
- Remove ADs £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.