• Is your flight cancelled or delayed?
• Are you denied boarding?
• Is your luggage delayed, damaged or lost?
• Do you have reduced mobility?
This App explains your Air Passenger Rights and helps you filing a complaint or a claim against the airline. It gives you the information you always wanted to have - but airlines were afraid to tell you.
Denied Boarding, Cancellation, Long Delay
The App explains your Air Passenger Rights (regardless of your nationality or age) when you fly:
• within Europe*;
• out of Europe*;
• into Europe* with a European airline.
It advises you when you are entitled to
• care (refreshments, meals, hotel);
• a rerouting free of charge or a refund;
• free phone calls;
The App explains your Air Passenger Rights when your luggage is
• damaged, or
It advises you what you can(not) check in, what you can(not) carry in your hand luggage, how you can limit damage, and whom you can turn to for compensation if something went wrong with your luggage.
The App explains your Air Passenger Rights at European airports and on European flights if you have reduced mobility.
The App also provides useful information
• if the airline has rebooked you;
• if the airline has changed your flight time;
• if you want to file a claim for compensation against the airline.
*Europe includes the EU and EFTA countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.
Thank you for downloading and using the Air Passenger Rights app, the first app of its kind (2011).
This update includes
• a completely new layout
• performance improvements
• accessibility improvements (support for larger text via Settings)
• an updated text
No bugs were fixed because there were none.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.