Airmail - Lightning Fast Email 4+
Lightning Fast Mail Client
- Offers In-App Purchases
*** Apple Design Award 2017 Winner ***
Airmail is a mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS and iOS!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- Handoff support
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Airmail Share.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX
- Quick Reply
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Multi Touch gestures
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Exchange Global Address List
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Send Delay
- Send again
- EML Import/Export
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
Airmail 4 include Airmail Pro Subscription.
Airmail Pro Features:
- Access to iPhone and iPad
- New Design
- Smart box
- New Rendering
- New Search
- New Themes
- Custom Actions
- Customizable Layout
- Live Support
• Airmail Pro is free for all users that are subscribed to Airmail Pro for iOS or have purchased Airmail 3 since 1st January 2019.
• Previous users can still use Airmail with all the features tehy have purchased for under Preferences>General> Airmail Legacy.
• New Users can try Airmail without Multi Account, and limited capabilities.
• Price may vary by location and promotion.
• Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service: https://airmailapp.com/eulamac.html
Ratings and Reviews
Won't Use it Again
I have used Airmail for a number of years, but I grew tired of its bugs, poorly-implemented features, and, the last straw, a forced-subscription plan. I owned Airmail 2 and then paid the upgrade fee for Airmail 3, hoping they would fix some of the bugs (like the really poor search function). Unfortunately, things didn't improve enough, and I should have moved to another product, but I like the aesthetics.
Next, then they decided to go to a subscription model with Airmail 4. I say, I'm not willing to pay so much for a product that simply doesn't work as advertised. In any case, they allowed Airmail 4 to be used on an older license, but without the new features. Eventually, however, I migrated back to the stock Apple Mail. It isn't perfect, but at least I won't be tearing my hair out.
The final straw is that Airmail 5 just came out, but I get an error "Unable to download" when I try to download from the app store. (Mainly because it comes up in a list of updates.) I haven't used it in months, so time to uninstall and rid myself of the notification headache. Sad, because it had so much potential. The focus on new features prioritised over bug fixes was the death knell for me.
Switch to Office 365
Have used this App for a few years and been happy at v3 having bought this. As other reviewers this is a bitter-sweet relaitonship as the App is great, clean interface, easy to manage multiple accounts, fast, and uses much less memory that the flaky bloatware of browser-Outlook. As others have said, having paid a one off for v3 I thought this was set, but the switch to a subscription at the same price each year thus does feel a bit narky. However, the other gripe is that the 'free' v4 without subcribing does not support Office 365 so that immediately disabled use of work acct from a App I had not so long ago paid for!! This feels like a snare, as with many users work switchign to 365, this is going to mean you get caught in this dragnet and have to subscribe or lose your work email access through Airmail! But, the upside is that some 365 work set ups (like mine) don't use IMAP, EWS etc., and this means some other clients (like Spark) cannot ever connect. Te positive rating for Airmail is that it does support MA 265 accoutns and adds them with ridiculous ease, and so this means no longer having to battle daily with the exruciating mess that is browser-based 365. So, four stars because it enables this so easily and for functionality, speed and low memory hog..even if still a bit aggreived had paiud for it only to have subscribe anew to get back features I already had in v3...
Good App with Equally Good Helpdesk Support
I initially used Airmail for a year or so as it was, for me, the best fit to my work and personal demands. However, I was miffed when Airmail suddenly presented me with an ultimatum of having to Subscribe to keep my App up to date. So I walked away and used at least five other native OSX mail clients over a six momth period. After these trials I can say that Airmail, for me, is the best of the bunch. Faster and with customisable facilities that make it a really good choice. On using Airmail again there were a couple of issues where I was missing the expertise to quickly navigate the setup. So a message to support and within a couple of hours Steven had cheerfully and efficiently solved my issues. I now realise that if you want commitment from a professional team you have to pay them . Consequently, I have revised my opinion and will pay my annual sub at the current price to receive a good product and good helpdesk backup. I have deducted the one star for Airmail being harshly rigid (and maybe arrogant) when introducing subscription - they could have had an eye on legacy users and eased them into subs over a period...Let's hope they don't do that again! In summary - good app with great helpdesk service.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bloop S.R.L
- 57.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Bloop.
- In-App Purchases
- Airmail Pro Yearly £29.99
- Airmail Pro Monthly £5.99
- Ai Composer £4.99
- Ai Composer Monthly £14.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.