Instantly alert up to five people from your contacts list with a map of your exact location when you need urgent assistance.
These could be friends, family or work colleagues who would react accordingly.
- Send an alert to your chosen emergency contacts at the touch of a button.
- Set an alert that will be automatically sent after a given amount of time - unless you stop it.
- Set an alert that will be automatically sent if you move outside of a given radius from your starting position.
- Combine the two - have an alert that will trigger if it either runs out of time or you move out of the area.
This app requires a subscription to use the alert service.
It's a 12 month non-renewing subscription, so once it has ended, you'll need to renew it before you can send more alerts.
During an alert, your location is required so that if the alert is triggered, we are able to tell your emergency contacts where you are. This may require access to your location services in the background. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Widget fixes for iOS 11
- 4Productions Limited
- 7.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 4Productions
- In-App Purchases
- Alert 5 Tracking £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.