*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
The past as you’ve never seen it before, All About History is the world's first truly accessible and visually stunning history magazine. With thrilling articles, amazing photos, infographics and illustrations, All About History is the best way for all ages to learn about everything that's ever happened.
What you’ll find in every issue:
• Defining Moments: Eye-catching pictures of the events that have changed the world.
• Eye Witness: How it happened, by the men and women who were really there.
• What If?: A compelling look at the earth-shattering events that could have been.
• History vs Hollywood: How some of the biggest blockbusters hold up to the real thing.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month, 6 months and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £3.99 / $3.99 / €4.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.29 / $2.99 / €2.99
6 months £14.99 / $19.99 / €19.99
1 year £24.99 / $32.99 / €32.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition. ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
• We've rebranded the app with our new logo and updated the messaging system.
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users reported that bookmarks were flickering which has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Only one complaint, I have all my magazines downloaded onto my iPad. Following your recent update all my mags were deleted and I now have to download them again. This is no problem when I am at home, but I do a lot of travelling mostly without access to fast wifi. I am currently away and cannot read or download any of my mags. Annoying to say the least. But overall an excellent magazine. Ps. The front end you have now changed to is very poor, the old system was much better where I could actually see/read the front cover.
I love these magazines after a free trial I signed up for the yearly subscription and I really look forward to the new issue each month.
I've tried plenty of history magazines but this is by far the best in my opinion, I love how easy it is to understand and covers such a vast array of topics.
I love how each issue offers a breakdown of a person or a building so in February's issue they did a break down of working class homes in the Victorian era which offered an insightful look into how people lived and what their property was like.
Hate the new update
The new update has deleted all my downloaded issues. So at <100Mb of data an issue I have to re-download all of them, which isn't very good if you have no wifi or have a monthly broadband download limit. The 'see all issues available' page has been messed up so that 3/4's of the page is now an advert for some other crappy magazine I'm not interested in, and the available issues are tiny..... The magazine content itself is ok, but the app that delivers that content is very poor....
- Imagine Publishing
- 33.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £2.29
- 1 Year Subscription £24.99
- 6 Month Subscription £14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.