Automated refunds for train delays. Now available for South Western, GWR, Avanti and TransPennine season ticket users
All Change automates delay refunds for season ticket users (currently SWR, GWR, Avanti and TransPennine only). The app:
• Automatically identifies your journeys and claims
• Allows you to submit delay claims in one tap or, if we miss a delay, submit missing claims in a few taps
• Sends notifications and/or emails for claim events (e.g. delay claim approved/declined by the train operator)
• Manages communication with the train operator
Some useful notes:
• Currently zero fees apply for processing of claims. Please subscribe to support us!
• The app can only process Delay Repay claims (not bus replacement etc)
• We only use location data to identify your regular journeys and claims, and there's a slight delay before these appear (~15 mins)
• Please keep WiFi turned on to improve location accuracy as the app does not use battery draining GPS
• Use of the app is subject to our terms (allchange.org.uk/terms)
• Minor fixes to the privacy mode feature
Ratings and Reviews
If like me you frankly don’t have enough time in the day to go through the convoluted process for submitting Delay Repay claims this App is a great little servant. The claims process is really as easy as it says once you’re up and running and I generally find the journey information capture to be very accurate. Although the refund sums are pitiful in the scheme of things it’s great to finally have an easy way to process claims. I would recommend this App to all long suffering commuters.
If you commute, you need this in your life
App not perfect yet but as an early user that’s to be expected. This will only get better the more of us who download it & feedback. The delay repay scheme is an absolute insult to the price we pay to commute, anything that makes these money stealing c*ckwombles (disclaimer: not my gag) at SWR do a better job can only be a bonus. As a gold card holder for over 10 years, I can’t encourage you enough to download this app and get stuck in.
Quick and easy way to SWR Delay Repay
Definitely urge you to try this app. Been using it for several months with 100% success on SWR Delay Repay. So easy as it runs in the background and tells you when you are eligible for a claim. With your ticket information securely stored in the settings, at the tap of a button it will make the claim for you. Anything to take time and hassle out of SWR Delay repays.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Modal Ltd
- 66.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Modal Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Support us subscription £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.