Aloha Browser is a fast, free, full-featured web browser that provides maximum privacy and security.
Millions of users have already tried this app and prefer it over the other browsers for the clean interface, ease of use, and its awesome features. 5 stars - is the average rating in most countries.
- AD BLOCK: surf in an ad free environment
- FREE Unlimited VPN: taking your Internet freedom and security to the next level
- VR PLAYER: enjoy VR videos directly from the browser
- BACKGROUND PLAYING: listen to your favourite music while using any apps or with screen off.
- MEDIA PLAYER: powerful music and video player that plays different formats
- DATA SAVER: all VPN traffic is compressed and encrypted to use less bandwidth
- PRIVATE TABS: lock private tabs with TouchID or Passcode and keep it private
- QR CODE READER: convenient way to quickly open links from the real world
- PRIVACY: we don’t log any of your activity and will never share it with anyone, because we have nothing to share
You can buy Aloha Premium subscription that gives you access to a lots of extra features:
- VPN country selection
- Auto start VPN with the browser
- Ability to use VPN in another apps
- Transfer files to a computer and back with WiFi file sharing
- Support for ZIP archives
- Disabling advertising
- Premium themes
If you choose to purchase Aloha Premium, payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
Terms & Conditions: https://alohabrowser.com/terms-conditions.html
We are a group of enthusiasts whose main concern is the current lack of Internet privacy. Most private web browsers out there are very simple and do not offer extra features like regular browsers do. But private browsing should not be boring. That’s why we have created Aloha Browser. Our mission is to keep you safe, entertained, and make your web browsing as private as you want it to be.
Discover more: https://alohabrowser.com/
Feedback & Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
USER PERMISSION USAGE
Push Notifications (optional): We use it locally, to send you notifications when downloads are complete. If you don’t use this feature, permission will not be requested.
Camera (optional): We need access to Camera roll to be able to save downloaded photos and videos to your Camera roll. Also, we use camera to scan QR codes to setup VR headset. If you don’t use these features, permission will not be requested.
Location (optional): We will ask for your location, if you browse websites that request your location, i.e. online maps. If you decline, online maps will not show your position.
Aloha! We have redesigned iPad version completely and have made it easier to use. This update also brings significant performance improvements and dark mode to iPad users.
Please rate Aloha Browser if you like it.
We appreciate your feedback at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Good support & will probably give 5 stars once we get casting feature & dark mode!
I was/am against all apps going down the subscription route particularly when there a hundreds of good free versions but on using this more and getting good developer responses I’ve come around. The features I want are coming and I can subscribe for full features when I need them but for now I went back to the free version which suits me fine.
It’s very well run with features that I pointed out it lacked coming,when they do arrive it’ll be a five star app for me. Look forward to casting in particular. I still hate subs but now I see all the updates and running the vpn take staff and money. Thanks for keeping a free version for us on measly incomes,I’ll get the odd month now and then...10/10 on development
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review! Chromecast feature and Night mode will be introduced to public in upcoming releases! We apologise for the issues you are experiencing in Aloha and we would love to help you, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 🚑
My only browser, love it, but some issues
There’s lots of good about this Aloha, seriously it’s very slick, but I wish the following were fixed/changed...
- Recently Aloha locks up my entire phone when I first open it. Even physical buttons have no effect until Aloha decides it’s finished doing whatever it’s doing. I wonder if the number of downloads I have is causing, like the bigger the app space used the longer it takes to start up?
- Infuriatingly Aloha will randomly decide to open up in a different tab to that you last used. Drives me nuts. And it’s impossible to find the old tab if you have a ton of tabs open.
- The 3D open tabs view is a tricky to figure out which tab you are on, and it’s hard to tap onto the correct tab - no distinction between the different tabs in that view.
- Some websites now block Aloha, you can’t view videos in full screen.
- On a website watching a video and the select full screen the delay can be excruciating.
- Saving photos I wish you could default it to a location instead of each time having to navigate to the same folder.
- May be related to the above start-up problems, but the finger print security login can takes a very long time to accept.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for such a detailed review! We will still need addition detail from you, so please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve these issues!
Best app if it’s kind
I have had a few issues with this app, in the past, but let me make this clear. This is the BEST app, of its kind. It has no intrusive adverts with lots of features.
A few issues I have, occasionally the app with glitch out and download a video but shows it as a 0mb file, even though it has downloaded fine. I know this because I used a jail broken phone, in the past, and could access it through I file. The problem is, once this happens, unless you force close the app and reopen it will happen to all future downloads. Also background Downloading seems temporary, like a few minutes, then it stops downloading and you may have to start from linking again.
BUT it’s still the best of its kind.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with your inquiry or any errors you might experience.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aloha Mobile Ltd.
- 88.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 Aloha Mobile Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Aloha Premium & VPN (Monthly) £2.79
- Aloha Premium & VPN (Monthly) £3.99
- Aloha Premium & VPN (Monthly) £0.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.