Learn how to write letters the fun and easy way! AlphaPets is an interactive and engaging way for children to learn to recognize, write, and pronounce the letters of the alphabet. Each letter is illustrated with a likeable and colorful animal which both supports the learning and makes the screens interesting and appealing.
With AlphaPets children learn:
• the name of each letter
• what each letter looks like (both uppercase and lowercase)
• what each letter sounds like (phonics)
• how to correctly write both uppercase and lowercase letters (modeled on the popular and widely used Zaner-Bloser handwriting approach).
With AlphaPets children follow animated arrow pointers to trace each letter of the alphabet using their finger. They can even change the color and thickness of their tracing lines.
Clear and simple navigation buttons means that once shown how, children can easily play with AlphaPets on their own.
Tested by children and their parents, AlphaPets makes learning the alphabet and how to write letters fun.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
* Fix for graphical rendering issue
- Prospect Training Services (Gloucester) Ltd
- 26.5 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Prospect Training Services (Gloucester) Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.