Out of money and out of luck you find yourself broken hearted and on the verge of collapse. Your landlord's taken the key back, you can't finish your manuscript, and your beloved is marrying someone else. With no choice but to handle whatever life throws at you, you set out on the open road on a mission to win back the love of your life. The story from there to redemption is up to you. Can we be salvaged, or are there always sometimes monsters?
• Choice - A story-driven experience focusing on relationships and emotional bonds rather than traditional RPG combat and adventuring. Indecision is your enemy and empathy is your weapon in a quest to earn one last chance to win back the love of your life.
• Circumstance - Choose from characters of different gender, race, and sexual preference and live through the common experiences and unique hardships of each based on your selection. NPCs may treat you differently based on your gender, race, or sexual preference opening and closing different paths along the way.
• Consequence - Each playthrough is filled with a staggering number of diverging paths that can be discovered through both overt actions and subtle choices in conversation. The journey you experience will be tailored to our personal ethical compass as your decisions both conscious and subconscious change your fate.
IOS 9 Support Added
Ratings and Reviews
Unique and original RPG - A must look!
I'd highly recommend this game to any fan of choice driven rpg's. It's a mature and adult story and is executed brilliantly. I haven't encountered any of the problems or crashes mentioned in other reviews and I've been playing on my iPad mini but checked and it works on my iPhone 6 too. Hope to see more Devolver games on the AppStore. Would love to play 'gods will be watching' on an idevice!!
Doesn’t work - unplayable!
I’m so disappointed as I’ve seen the PC version of this game and really wanted to be able to play it in a more portable way on my iPad, but unfortunately this game just does not work at all on iOS. I have the latest iOS version, according to the app description this game is compatible with my device, but for some reason it is experiencing some pretty bad bugs and issues that render it completely unplayable. Basically I can start up the game and play for about 5-10 mins at the most before the speed of the game play gradually slows down to the point where it just stops altogether and often crashes and shuts down the app. This happens every time I try to play without fail. I can also see that this app has been pretty much abandoned by the developer and hasn’t been updated in over a year. I really think if they don’t want to update/maintain it and it’s full of bugs and issues that they should just take it down and stop allowing people to unknowingly purchase an app that just doesn’t work. I’ll be deleting and requesting a refund.
Very simple, old school rpg-like game. Doesn't have have fighting but gives you choices to make as you make your way through different cities to reunite with your ex-girlfriend.
You must work odd jobs to make money In order to travel from town to town, eat to keep your stamina up and for other random things.
Other developers could learn a lot from these guys. Instead of the usual monsters and fighting, how about something like this but more in depth and larger. Great game!
- Devolver Digital, Inc.
- 484.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2014
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.