At Amaiz we’re on a mission to make small business banking better for sole traders, one-man bands, freelancers and inspired entrepreneurs. Solopreneurs, we call you. And you’re set to play a big part in the future of the UK economy, as more and more of us swap the nine to five for striking out alone.
That’s why we’re bringing smart banking to you: the strivers, innovators, battlers and adventurers. A 24/7 business current account supported by accounting, bookkeeping and invoicing tools that live in your smartphone; that effortlessly fine-tune and simplify your back-office tasks; so you’re freed up from time-consuming, soul-sapping admin. Because we understand it’s not always easy running a small business on your own. Sometimes you just want to get on with the day job, minus all the fuss and paperwork.
Amaiz is a UK based, internationally supported team of over 50 people, all energised by one goal. To make the best small business banking app for UK sole traders.
The Amaiz app will feature:
- A business current account with contactless Mastercard®
- A team of accountants contactable straight from the app
- Customisable invoices you can easily create and share
- Automatic expense categorisation to help with self assessment
- State-of-the-art security features including voice, face and biometric ID
- Direct Debits you can control and cancel from the app
- Notifications to your phone’s lock screen and Slack workspace
- Instant problem solving from our in-app Customer Care team
With Amaiz working hard in the background, everything you need for your business is with you 24/7. Our app easily gathers and categorises your important data, so self assessment becomes much less of a headache, and invoices can be prepared from the app - with all customer details and lists in one place.
Visit our website: www.amaiz.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AmaizFinance/
Follow us on Twitter: @AmaizFinance
Follow us on Instagram: @amaiz_finance
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Have a question or would like to share some feedback? We are here for you via in-app chat, email or phone!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.