Have you ever wanted to draw like a professional artist?
Are you fascinated by symmetry and tessellations?
If so, Amaziograph will help you express your creativity
Amaziograph lets you create breathtaking tessellations and mandalas in an easy and fun manner. The intuitive user interface makes drawing easy and relaxing, and advanced features make Amaziograph suitable for everyone from children to professional artists.
Amaziograph offers you a choice of 11 symmetries you can combine to draw anything. Once you touch the screen, the stroke is simultaneously drawn in multiple sections of the canvas, turning your movement into mesmerizing tessellations and mandalas.
* 11 types of symmetries
* Brush and eraser tools with adjustable stroke width, softness and opacity
* Paint bucket tool
* Easy to use colour palette -- mix colours just like you would do in real life. If you still want to choose colours with RGB values, you have that option too
* Canvas size up to 4096x4096px
* Automatic correction of circles and straight lines
* Draw dashed and dotted lines automatically
* Export your artwork in JPEG and PNG formats, or in Amaziograph format to share with other Amaziograph users
We cannot describe the feeling of drawing with Amaziograph - it’s up to you to discover your inner art nature.
- Drawing with symmetry is now faster regardless of canvas size
- You can now see the currently selected colour in the palette
- Ability to create gradients with the brush tool: in the toolbar, drag a square swatch to the left. The circle swatch should now display a gradient and everything you draw will be coloured with it. To disable gradient drawing, drag the square swatch to the right
- An outline of the eraser is now shown while using it
- Improved support for the Adonit Note+ stylus
- Added Russian, Hindi, and Portuguese translations
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
5 stars for addition of layers please!
Just got an iPad Pro and this is a really great app, but as I use it for tattoo designing, I like to draw over photos of the body, then delete the photo layer and print it, so if you could bring in the use of layers it would the best app out there!
Update: pretty upset about how this app has turned out. Now it’s constantly lagging, and today I lost a whole project I was working. Still no layers. It’s a shame because if it could just work well it would be absolutely game changing as there’s nothing else out there that is even close to the idea of this. If it was the best it could be it would even be worth paying a subscription for, but it’s not there yet.
Update 2: with the bringing in of layers it has made it impossible to see all of my drawings on the home screen and therefore making it impossible to find ongoing work that I had saved there to that the layers would be saved and I continue customers work. This app has been around so long now and has so many users I did think it would’ve upped its game by now.
Developer Response ,
Could you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org? Our support team will help to resolve this issue.
Relaxing and fascinating
A great app both for work and play. I initially bought this app to make some stills for a projection design for a theatre show, but I also find myself returning to it purely for relaxation purposes too. Really good value for the price, and it looks like there are some exciting developments coming in the impending update.
Developer Response ,
I like this app, after the update the problems I was experiencing weren’t as much of a problem.. The pencil still lags or doesn’t respond at all respond A LOT.. quite annoying. And I find the pencil options very limiting. And I want to be able to turn off the finger response so I can just use the pencil and random lines aren’t drawn everywhere when I try to zoom out. Also the painting colour mix pallet is cool but I don’t actually like it much
Developer Response ,
Please contact us at email@example.com to tell us more about this lag, because we cannot simulate it. You can use RGB, HSV colour mixers, too or you can enter the colour code in HEX format. We will take in consideration, for next releases, your suggestions.
- AMAZIOGRAPH OOD
- 21 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Bulgarian, French, German, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2019 Hristo Staykov
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.