You’ve rolled out of bed to find there’s no milk in the house. Your kids are going to a birthday party today, but you’ve forgotten to buy a gift for their friend. You want to get that latest video game and play it tonight.
Amazon Prime Now might just save your day, thanks to ultra-fast same-day delivery.
• Choose delivery within ONE HOUR in eligible postcodes for a fee, or in a two-hour delivery window at no extra cost subject to a minimum order threshold (depending on your area).
• Delivery available from early morning to late night, seven days a week on more than ten thousand daily essentials, including food, drink, electronics, entertainment, gifts and more.
• Currently available in select postcodes including: London, Birmingham, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, South Yorkshire, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, West Yorkshire & Glasgow and is continuing to expand within the UK.
• A minimum order value applies per store. Exclusively for Prime members.
• Hungry? Get 1-hour delivery from your favourite restaurants with Amazon Restaurants on the Prime Now app. Exclusively for Prime members in select areas.
• Local Orders: Choose FREE delivery with a choice of two-hour, same-day delivery windows or one-hour delivery for S$9.99, from morning to night, seven days a week. Shop for tens of thousands of items, including groceries, household and home essentials, baby, beauty, electronics, toys and more. Two-hour delivery is FREE for orders about S$40 and available in all our delivery areas on Singapore mainland and Sentosa. One-hour delivery is available in most postal codes serviced by Prime Now.
• International Orders: Choose FREE delivery with Standard Delivery which will take 7-9 business days, while Priority Delivery will take 2-5 business days. Standard delivery is FREE for orders over S$60. Otherwise, shipping rates are calculated based on weight and size. You can discover and purchase a wide selection of products from the United States in the Prime Now app. When you purchase a product from the “International” store, Amazon US sells and ships the product directly to you from the United States.
• Exclusively for Prime members.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Poor App; good service
First time using the app properly and even with it fully updated it is very slow and clunky.
Search function works well, but adding items to basket causes the app to freeze- usually it continues to function or sometimes you need to restart.
Checkout is straightforward, pick a time, a payment method and you’re done.
Notifications were accurate and non intrusive- no unnecessary ones.
The app is really let down by just how *slow* it is. Sometimes searches just open the home page. Sometimes the page you’re navigating to is just blank.
The delivery map is helpful to see where your driver is, unfortunately it only refreshes when restarting the app.
I’d also love to see a function to empty the shopping cart entirely, currently you have to manually set each item to “zero” quantity to remove it. At the very least a swipe function to remove items or put them in a “save for later” basket.
Price wise- I’m really happy with the value of items I bought. It would be a “nice to have” if free delivery kicked in from at least £30, and I would definitely consider using it for smaller orders if the delivery charge was £2.99 rather than £3.99.
Delivery was quick, it arrived within the first half hour of my two hour slot. The driver followed my instructions and was really polite, all items were correct and I’m happy I got some decent bargains and I didn’t have to go out in the cold!
I am on crutches and needed the stuff I actually ordered. Over half of my ordered items were not available- why offer them in the app? It just creates frustration with your service. I’ve now received items I didn’t order, and replacement items I did not authorise. This is the first time I’ve used Prime Now, I should have listened to the reviews online and avoided. I could have ordered with another company and actually received what I wanted! My time and effort has been wasted. Shut off the app and launch it when you can get the basics right.
Negative reviews about paying for Prime, then paying for delivery? Wow. Access to tv, books, music and free delivery on normal orders not enough?
Well, let’s review this app now. Today was why I love it. Hard week at work, usually pick up some beers etc on a Fri, or my wife does. In a meeting and didn’t see her ‘want anything from the shop?’ text. Got home and nearly cried when I saw her wine in the fridge and no beer! Checked my phone and there was the text! So I opened up Prime Now and bingo - 15 mins later Driver turns up with chilled beers and goodies! I do live 2 mins from a depot, but still 15 mins! It would take me longer to drive to the store. Yes I paid £6.99. But it was this or bath the kids, read to the kids, put them in bed, get changed, drive to the shop... you get the picture.
Hallelujah for Prime Now!
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 83.4 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 AMZN Mobile LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.