Manage your Amazon business on the go with Amazon Seller! Analyze your sales, fulfill orders, find products to sell, manage offers, inventory and returns, and quickly respond to customer questions. Capture and edit professional quality product photos and create listings right from your mobile device!
The Amazon Seller app helps you:
- Analyze your sales. View sales over time and sales growth. Drill down into sales at a product-level. Tap the bars on the Sales Chart to see sales broken down by product. Then tap on a product to view the sales trend for it.
- Fix critical issues. Quickly act on critical pricing opportunities, inventory alerts and growth opportunities from Amazon Selling Coach.
- Manage your inventory. Access product-level inventory and pricing details. Make pricing changes, view fees, and see competitive offers. Make MFN quantity changes or view FBA inbound or status statistics.
- Access Sponsored Products. Monitor performance and manage existing Sponsored Products campaigns.
- Manage your orders. Get notified when your product sells. View your pending orders and confirm shipments.
- Manage your returns. Authorize or deny returns, issue refunds, and modify returns settings.
- View next payment balance. See how much and when you’ll be paid by Amazon.
- Respond to messages. Numbers that appear next to Communications inform you of how many customer messages await a response. Use customizable email templates to reply even faster to common customer inquiries.
- Capture and edit professional quality product photos using the Photo Studio.
- Create new offers to existing products and create new catalog products to sell on Amazon.
- Find new products to sell. Search with visual image match, text search or scanning bar codes. Check current prices, sales rank, competing offers, estimated profitability, and customer reviews.
- Share the app with your team and have more attention on your business. User permissions set on Seller Central also apply in the app.
- Have a question about selling on Amazon? Use the app to contact Seller Support.
• An Amazon Seller account
• iOS 9.3 or later
Bug fixes: Improvements for performance and stability.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A new seller’s perspective...
If, like me, you prefer to be out hunting for second hand books than stuck behind a computer selling them, this will both help and hinder you.
You’ll have access to all the basic tools to make good buying decisions while sitting on the dusty floor of a charity shop or thrift store, but you’ll probably spend a frustrating day or two getting to grips with a new bit of software; so be prepared to learn the ropes for while as you’re getting started.
I’ll continue to use and muse, and leave a more considered review once I’ve finished learning them myself.
"Excellent app, can't think of anything worth faulting." That's what I said a year ago, but the recent update no longer allows text to be selected. This means you can't select and copy the ASIN or title of your item, which was something I did all the time for various necessary reasons. When will the developers stop removing functions when they "upgrade". Also the app know looks very cluttered with loads of information I have no need for. And whilst I can now see the other sellers prices and can't see their description, so have no idea why they're selling at that price. It would've been far more productive to have developed this app for iPads, as using this app on an iPhone is now getting ridiculous. Trying to replicate the app to match the browser is futile as the limitations are dependent on the screen size. So annoying to be dictated to by developers who don't use the app, or talk to people who do.
Allows me to do everything I need to do on the go. Just what an App is meant to do. The only thing I’d say is wrong is sometimes the buy box information is not accurate and you can be using the wrong figures to calculate from. And what’s missing is being able to tell in stock and out of stock from sellers and potentially being able to see stock levels would be great! I mean when we’re out and about it’s imperative to know what stock other sellers have before making a buying decision on a new item. But other than that, it’s great.
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 97.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 AMZN Mobile LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.