Ambient Mixer is a community driven project offering you some unique quality soundscapes with different atmospheres for chilling, relaxing or as background music for tabletop games.
You can further effectively mix and create your own sounds.
Enter into a world with sounds of wild and beautiful nature, fantasy, science fiction, thrill, horror, ambient noise, adventure or even meditation.
Or create your own sound atmospheres with the integrated 8 channel stereo mixer.
Use it to relax, to concentrate while writing, while playing role games or just to pretend you are somewhere else.
Each one of these themes have great sounds that have the effect of making you enter a world of wild and beautiful nature, fantasy, science fiction, thrill, horror, ambient noise,
adventure or even meditation. Every atmosphere sound is related to each of the images and has the power of giving you a unique experience by pulling you into these worlds.
On listening to our complex sound atmospheres, you will be amazed at finding how accurately the sound matches what you desire for relaxation or your audio and video recordings.
Ambient Mixer Music comes with all the functionallity to listen to countless atmospheres and even create your own.
You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase. If you do
you get the following additional features while the subscription is active:
• Night Timer: You can specify a time at which the app will stop playing the current played ambient. This feature is only available while subscribed to premium.
• Offline Play: While connected you can mark ambients to be available while being offline. If your subscription runs out you will no longer be able to use this feature.
• Ad-Free: During your subscription no advertisements will be displayed. After your subscription runs out you will get advertising displayed again.
Key facts about the subscription:
• Auto-renewable subscription
• 1 month, 6 month and 12 month durations
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Terms and conditions: https://www.ambient-mixer.com/terms
- Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great for Writing ✨
After discovering it, it’s been super useful for when I write and I really good for concentration. I also love that you can make your own by a whole library of resources so that you can get the atmosphere you want. The community that make some of the ambient mixes are great and it’s quite easy to navigate around the app- definitely recommending it!
Used to have problems...but works now.
I had an email from the developers this week, downloaded the new version and really pleased that the subscription/ premium user issue is resolved. Entered my details and it worked, and so far has remained so.
Really enjoy using this, easy to use, more than pleased that the earlier issues have been solved.
Good job on the fix.
Has potential. Needs work. Premium not beneficial.
I am a fan of Ambient mixer, and I'm happy to support the project, however the benefits of premium are reduced to 2 (maybe 1.5), Timer, and no in-app ads.
Offline ambients is completely useless as the app needs to connect and check for your premium sub everytime you open the app so, that renders the offline option useless.
Which brings me to the point of, having to click the "check for active subscription" everytime. I open the app, and then I'm prompted for my iCloud password, (every time) which I do not enter, then the premium is "unlocked" for that session. This can take some time on occasion, during which, I accidentally click on ads I paid you guys to not see.
Not user friendly at all.
The timer is basic and needs some work, how do I know it's active? Press play, okay, but when I switch apps and come back, the "play" button indicates it's inactive. So I just set it again. Countdown or mins and hours option would be a lot more user friendly than setting a "turn off at this specific time"
What's going on guys? This has so much potential but even after purchasing premium I feel a little hard done by. Offline ambients is such a good idea and one of the key selling points for me but, it simply doesn't work.
- QaamGo Web GmbH
- 25.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 QaamGo Web GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium £0.99
- Premium £8.99
- Premium £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.