Amos is a reactive MIDI instrument. It sends MIDI notes to your software synths, outboard gear and desktop DAWs like GarageBand, ProTools and Live. Amos supports CoreMIDI (USB and WiFi), DSMI, and the Line6 MIDI Mobilizer.
Here's a video of Amos in action:
In Amos's physics-simulated room, collisions between objects trigger MIDI notes. Up to five duration discs (whole note, half note, quarter note, eighth note, sixteenth note) can be grabbed and thrown around the room. There are two 6-octave keyboards that can be configured via the Settings menu. When a disc strikes a keyboard key, it takes on that key‘s note value and emits that value for each collision until a new key is struck. Tilting the device controls the gravity in the room.
USB MIDI Requirements:
• Apple iPad USB Camera Connection Kit
• Class-compliant USB MIDI interface
WiFi MIDI Requirements:
• A Mac, Linux, or Windows computer on the same WiFi network as your iPad
• Some kind of MIDI capable desktop app (Garage Band, Pro Tools, Logic, Live, Sonar, etc.)
See http://anythinghonest.com/amos for further setup instructions.
- Tap walls to turn off repellent properties.
Ratings and Reviews
No background mode
Midi keeps resetting to default.....no multitask....No background....no speed control.....a gimmick.....not for music
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.