AmpKit transforms your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a powerful guitar amp & effects studio!
Includes 30 guitar amps, 30 pedals, 25 cabinets and 8 mics, based on real-world products. SAVE UP TO 60% with new Unlock all bundles!
"I found AmpKit+, the full version of the app, the easiest, most versatile and the best value, especially on an iPad."
- New York Times
"AmpKit is the star of the show... extremely intuitive user interface, plenty of amps and pedals, great sound."
• Sophisticated recording capabilities with mixing and non-destructive re-amping
• Upload sessions to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and others
• Records sharing via SoundCloud, AirDrop, Copy-Paste, iMessage and email
• Ultra-low latency, virtually undetectable
• FREE Tuner and Metronome featuring technology used in GuitarToolkit
• Works with virtually all headset and dock guitar interfaces
• Ampkit, Ampkit HD (available on Amazon.com)
• Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
• iRig, iRig HD
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• renamed some amps, cabs and pedals
Ratings and Reviews
Used to be good
I’ve had a lot of issues with this app over the last two years, but it features a lot so I can’t say I’m surprised. I was disappointed after the last update, because it no longer allows me to send my clips via Facebook message. There are quite a few patches that need to be done on here but I wouldn’t say it’s a terrible app, or even a BAD app. It’s much easier to use than some others that I’ve used. Just be careful when purchasing the pedals and amps. I’ve seen some people have lost theirs and I lost mine when I changed phones. Luckily though, the problem seemed to have sorted itself out and I was able to restore my purchases again
No restore purchase option
If you previously purchased this app don’t bother installing it again as there is no restore purchase option. After spending a lot of money on the full set of effects and amps and having downaloded the app again I know need to spend more money on getting them all again. Don’t bother with the app.
After emailing the developer I have still not had an answer about the issue.
I would strongly recommend avoid my this app.
I have deleted mine and gone back to my old fashioned Boss stomp boxes! Thankfully they don’t need a restore purchase option to work! Plus to be fair the tone on real stomp boxes is much better!
Ignore this review!
Edit - I downloaded the standard version and not the Plus version. Downloaded plus version and all purchases restored!! I’ve been using this app as my primary home practice tool for the last 3+ years and spent a good chunk of cash on unlocking all the amps and pedals. I buy a new iPad and go to restore my purchases and nothing has been restored. Bare this in mind if you buy anything in this app. Disappointing.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
- 223.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- AmpKit+ Upgrade Bundle £17.99
- D-Delay Pedal £2.49
- AmpKit Power Pack £8.99
- American Acoustic Amp £2.49
- AmpKit Unlock All Gear £44.99
- Ensembly Pedal £2.49
- AmpKit Unlock All Gear £17.99
- AmpKit Clean & Classic Pack £17.99
- American Bass King Amp £2.49
- AmpKit Effector Pack £8.99