ANATOMY app by Muscle & Motion
Learn Anatomy with clear & engaging 3D videos!
THE ANATOMY CONTENT INCLUDED:
• Anatomy of the human body muscular system
• Origin & Insertion – Visualize the origin and insertion of each muscle
• Specific analysis and functions of all muscles & muscle groups
• Animations, pictures, and diagrams teaching you how muscles move
• 3D anatomy of the human skeletal system including bone and joint analysis
• Musculoskeletal Anatomy & Kinesiology videos
• Your subscription will be valid for online use as well as for mobile use
Easily accessed and navigated, the "Muscle&Motion - Anatomy" app is exceedingly efficient as a reference source in applied professional settings.
With more than 2000 high-quality videos, using 3D models and vivid illustrations, this app is a uniquely effective educational tool for promoting:
• intradisciplinary or interdisciplinary learning;
• macro and micro analyses of, and within, isolated anatomical/physiological systems;
• integrative comprehension of the mechanisms and functional interactions that create bodily motion.
What’s in the App?
The app features four thematic learning modules. Each module provides subject relevant terminology, theory, and explanations – introduced and contextualized using 3D rotatable images and multi-angle 3D animations.
The 4 Learning Modules:
1) 3D Anatomy of the Muscular System
• A complete and detailed animated viewing of the physical structure of the human muscular system, including all muscle groups and individual muscles, their positions and parts – insertions, origins, and the joints upon which they act.
• The antagonistic, synergetic and stabilizing functions of specific muscles in producing specific movements.
2) 3D Anatomy of the Skeletal System
Full articulation of the skeletal system and its constituent parts. Using the apps' 3D rotation capability, each bone and its joints - its different areas and its points of attachment to muscle - are analyzed from all sides.
3) 3D Kinesiology
A comprehensive survey of the movements performed by each joint relative to the body's anatomical planes and horizontal axis; it identifies the muscles involved and their actions on the joint in creating movements of different kinds (flexion and extension, abduction and adduction, circumduction, etc.)
Each movement is presented from different angles.
4) 3D energy Mechanisms
A review of the physiology impacting the muscular system, featuring Anaerobic and Aerobic energy mechanisms involved in producing motion.
Anatomy by Muscle&Motion is exceptionally well suited for the educational demands that characterize academic and professional environments. The apps' easy access, hierarchical and non-linear navigation capabilities, and multiple 3D animations:
• Enable flexibility in preparing and implementing lesson plans;
• Accelerate the assimilation of details and complex mechanisms, and reinforce understanding;
• Enhance the later retrieval, mental visualization, and manipulation of required knowledge in applied and research settings.
You Are One Click Away from Significantly Raising Your Knowledge!
The "Muscle & Motion" team
You can cancel at any time through the iTunes store settings. Plans automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew in your iTunes account 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period.
Questions? Suggestions? Our trusty customer support team is just an email away --- simply write to email@example.com
This version includes a fix for a cache issue in the muscular anatomy chapter resulting an error message.
Also, a fix related to the deep-link and push notification mechanisms.
Please update and keep enjoying,
Anatomy Team, M&M
Ratings and Reviews
Hello I was charged twice. Probably my fault but would like a refund on the second payment please. Who can I talk to about this.
Also love the app.
Favourites button fails every time
Overall loads of information, but impossible to save muscles in the favourites, as the app simply doesn’t record the action. Will try another way, but so far I’ve spent more time trying to figure out how to make this work for me rather than actually revising for the exam… feel like I shouldn’t have paid for the pro version with bugs.
Tip top app
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Muscle & Motion LTD
- 80.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Muscle&Motion LTD 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly 100% Full Access £40.00
- Monthly 100% Full Access £9.49
- Yearly Subscription Bonus £30.99