Angling iQ - Fishing App
The Social Network for Anglers.
Keep a log of your catches, capture photos of your fishing moments and connect with other anglers.
• Search or browse thousands of waterways around the world
• View tidal data and moon phases for thousands of locations
• Climb leaderboards in your favourite waterways
• Log your catches in an easy way with detailed information and share with other anglers or keep it to yourself
• Add your favourite baits with a picture and description
• See the most effective baits in your waterways
• Discover interesting anglers
• Browse through our database of species and see what has been logged
• Explore pictures and catches you might like
• Share directly to Facebook or Twitter
• Invite your friends to fishing trips and store all the pictures, catches and info from your trip in one easy to find location
• Capture and share photos from your fishing adventures
• Full privacy control. Choose what you share with others.
- Fresh look for catch lists
- HD resolution videos when entering full screen
- Improved Discover screen
This version also includes minor bug fixes and speed improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect social media for fishing. Basically Instagram for fishing.
Log your catches and see what other people are catching around the world, tide times for local waterways, leaderboards to see where you stand against your mates or other people who have fished the same water. This app is spot on.
Great little app to keep a record of your catches!!
Easy to navigate and great for reference with weather and air pressure also recorded!!
Great concept, but next to useless in UK. There are too many species missing and no way to add them that I’ve seen. I’m sure other places have Atlantic Mackerel, but it’s not even on the list.
One of the UK’s major fishing beaches also isn’t listed in waterways, Chesil Beach
I’ve yet to find a replacement for the app I used to use until it was dropped. This isn’t quite there...
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.