Play the world's best bird flinging, pig popping game!
Use the slingshot to fling birds at the piggies' towers and bring them crashing down – all to save the precious eggs.
New to the world of Angry Birds? Angry Birds 2 is the best way to get to know all of the iconic characters and experience the fun gameplay that has captured the hearts (and spare time) of millions of players.
Decorated Angry Birds veteran? Everything you love about classic Angry Birds games is here with some awesome new additions. Choose which bird to fling when, play with friends, take on multi stage levels, and compete and collaborate with players around the globe.
● CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● MULTI-STAGE LEVELS. Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for those Boss Pigs!
● DAILY CHALLENGES. Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● LEVEL UP your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● JOIN A CLAN to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE in Mighty Eagle's Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● COMPETE in the ARENA. Compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● COLLECT SILLY HATS. Collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds' fashion game.
● BAD PIGGIES. The green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener.
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● LEADERBOARDS. Prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
● FREE to download!
When playing this game, Rovio will offset the carbon footprint caused by the device’s energy consumption.
Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available. While our game is free to download and play, some game items can also be purchased for real money and the game may include loot boxes or other game mechanics with random rewards. Purchasing these items is optional but you can also disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from third parties
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. When the game is played for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content.
We may update the game periodically, for example to add new features or content or to fix bugs or other technical issues. Please note that the game may not function properly if you do not have the newest version installed. If you have not installed the latest update, Rovio will not be responsible for the game failing to function as expected.
Minor fixes. Just pecking at a few bugs. Delicious!
Ratings and Reviews
It took less than a minute for us to get hooked on this series all over again. The sequel to Rovio’s blockbuster puzzler polishes the feathery fun to a golden sheen—and with more than just beautiful new graphics. Features like multi-stage levels, pig-punishing spells and choosing the order in which you fling birds make the game more irresistible than ever. Whether it’s your first Angry Birds game or your 10th, you’ll be flying high in no time.
OMG I LOVE THIS GAME NOW I STARTED 5 MINUTES AGO
So, I got this angry birds 5 minutes ago I started level 1 and moved onto the next one I got a bird key I looked at the birds and chose the last one Terence. I bought him with the key cause this morning I watched a person have Leonard as the boss and he had Terence and Bomb. Terence is so OP because he is the hugest ever In angry birds! I’m now at the first boss level at level 5 and then I came to level 7 I got a bird key again and accidentally got Matilda but then I used her aswell in game and she is OP like Terence and they are sooooooo much better then Red. I use Terence and Matilda every single first round and every time I got 3 stars!! And I love how you all used the pigs to look worried while aiming this game is so animated too! And I keep ranking up so this is sooooooo amazing!!! If you want to get 3 stars or rank up join this community! I also rate this 5 Stars!! Angry birds is amazing and the 2 movies join this game now!!!Also now I’m goT last another boss level and got a ducky spell and blizzard spell I used them and they are very helpful! XxTheSecretClubxX
You turned one of the greatest mobile apps of all time into a cash-grab.
I can’t blame you, this is how all mobile games are now. Angry birds is a game I grew up with, I played the original, angry birds Star Wars and now angry birds 2. My problem with this game is that it is clearly designed to make you spend money for a game that is supposedly free to play. The heart system being added is the first red flag, clearly designed to make you watch adds (which to be honest I don’t mind) or pay “gems” (money) to refill your hearts once you have run out, if this was my only point I would not have made this comment. My biggest pet peeve is that once you get to a certain point in the game some levels are borderline impossible to beat before you use all your birds, even after the extra bird added after a godawful advert the level is still near impossible, this I clearly designed to make you spend money to buy gems in order to get 3+ birds instead of the measly one from an advert. You disappoint me Rovio, it seems you have decided to opt into the stereotypical pay us or lose mentality of every other mobile app producer. It didn’t have to be this way, we didn’t need the movies we just wanted a fun game to play and you have ruined it. Alas, no one will read this, especially no one from Rovio, I write this only because there is no where else to write it. You have made me hate a game that I grew up with and my discontent for you is immense. Have a bad day.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 323 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of gems £0.99
- Precious pouch of gems £4.99
- Blue's Bling! £5.99
- Chuck's Cheddar! £10.99
- Chest of gems £9.99
- Food Pack S £0.99
- Precious bags of gems £20.99
- Gem Letter £9.99
- Matilda's Marvels! £20.99
- Offer Pack XS £0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.