Play the world's best bird flinging, pig popping game!
Use the slingshot to fling birds at the piggies' towers and bring them crashing down – all to save the precious eggs.
New to the world of Angry Birds? Angry Birds 2 is the best way to get to know all of the iconic characters and experience the fun gameplay that has captured the hearts (and spare time) of millions of players.
Decorated Angry Birds veteran? Everything you love about classic Angry Birds games is here with some awesome new additions. Choose which bird to fling when, play with friends, take on multi stage levels, and compete and collaborate with players around the globe.
● CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● MULTI-STAGE LEVELS. Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for those Boss Pigs!
● DAILY CHALLENGES. Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● LEVEL UP your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● JOIN A CLAN to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE in Mighty Eagle's Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● COMPETE in the ARENA. Compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● COLLECT SILLY HATS. Collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds' fashion game. ● BAD PIGGIES. The green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener.
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● LEADERBOARDS. Prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
● FREE to download! --- Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from third parties
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. When the game is played for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content.
NEW Event Shop! Collect new event-specific currency during limited time events and trade it in for valuable items in the all new Event Shop. The selection in the Event Shop will change for every new event so be sure to check in to see what’s on offer!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It took less than a minute for us to get hooked on this series all over again. The sequel to Rovio’s blockbuster puzzler polishes the feathery fun to a golden sheen—and with more than just beautiful new graphics. Features like multi-stage levels, pig-punishing spells and choosing the order in which you fling birds make the game more irresistible than ever. Whether it’s your first Angry Birds game or your 10th, you’ll be flying high in no time.
A bit of a cheat!
I agree with some of the reviews in that I’ve found that some of the pigs are sooo out of reach that it’s virtually impossible to reach them, then you either have to surrender or use gems. I would also like to see a lot less black pearls being offered in every reward card! There’s enough black pearls when you won to level 3. You can only buy hats with them too,grr. It would be nice to be able to trade the pearls for gems! What about that??
Well, I’m back, as Rocio have chosen to ignore me!! Why the need to give so many black pearls??? I couldn’t even buy a submarine had so that I could play the next game. Don’t think there is any need to give black pearls twice in the daily challenge. They put them in the “pick a reward” card as well as in the winning package! Grrr, no need, as you can only buy hats with them! As I’ve already said, why can’t we buy Gems with them!
Special items disappeared from all chests???
The game mechanics itself are almost faultless. The aggressive IAP is quite shameless, but the game is still playable and fun without having to necessity spend. One of the ways to get items without spending was to watch ads to obtain the ‘Special Item’ cards that can be used during stages. After the latest update however, these have seemingly disappeared from all chests and only seem to appear in-stage, or as part of a prize for completing a challenge that you would most likely need to use the items to actually complete! Once the ones I have are exhausted - I will most likely not be playing the game. I do not understand the developers logic in making one of the few redeemable features that keeps players coming back completely unavailable; impossible to get via watching ads, and cannot be purchased. Instead, they have replaced these items with feathers and blackballs which make no discernible difference to the fun playing experience the ‘Special Items’ offered. The exclusion of the items from the newest update is a confusingly counter-intuitive move from Rovio. “Let’s make the game less fun and more expensive.” Yes, very smart guys.
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 867.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of gems £0.99
- Precious pouch of gems £4.99
- Blue's Bling! £5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.