Play the world's best bird flinging, pig popping game!
Use the slingshot to fling birds at the piggies' towers and bring them crashing down – all to save the precious eggs.
New to the world of Angry Birds? Angry Birds 2 is the best way to get to know all of the iconic characters and experience the fun gameplay that has captured the hearts (and spare time) of millions of players.
Decorated Angry Birds veteran? Everything you love about classic Angry Birds games is here with some awesome new additions. Choose which bird to fling when, play with friends, take on multi stage levels, and compete and collaborate with players around the globe.
● CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● MULTI-STAGE LEVELS. Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for those Boss Pigs!
● DAILY CHALLENGES. Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● LEVEL UP your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● JOIN A CLAN to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE in Mighty Eagle's Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● COMPETE in the ARENA. Compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● COLLECT SILLY HATS. Collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds' fashion game. ● BAD PIGGIES. The green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener.
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● LEADERBOARDS. Prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
● FREE to download! --- Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from third parties
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. When the game is played for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content.
Coming Soon: Hat Evolution! Now upgrade your event hats for a boost in Flock Power and fabulousness! The power boost lasts for the duration of the event, but the new hat style is permanent. Customize your flock with upgraded and extra fashionable hats!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It took less than a minute for us to get hooked on this series all over again. The sequel to Rovio’s blockbuster puzzler polishes the feathery fun to a golden sheen—and with more than just beautiful new graphics. Features like multi-stage levels, pig-punishing spells and choosing the order in which you fling birds make the game more irresistible than ever. Whether it’s your first Angry Birds game or your 10th, you’ll be flying high in no time.
Great but can be frustrating at times.
While I enjoy the game a lot I do have some gripes. Firstly, spells are virtually useless. They can’t be used in boss levels, which, while I understand why they had to do this, boss levels are they ones which I struggle on(mostly) so I end up having over 100 of each spell. Why can’t I trade them for other items?! Secondly, the pigs. Some of the layouts don’t exactly go with some of the buildings (if you don’t understand how this game works there are certain layouts which is where unbreakable objects are and buildings which is where breakable objects are. They randomly select a layout and some buildings to go with it, except from in the DL and the KPP where it’s pre-selected.) Sometimes this will lead to an unwinnable level. Once I launched a boss pig so high with bubbles that the boss pig ended up somewhere that nothing else could reach. Funny as it was, I was forced to forfeit, which was annoying. Other than those gripes, this game is amazing. The bird’s abilities can be used in so many ways and using them correctly can be so rewarding. Every single mode is creative and hours have been spent in EVERY SINGLE ONE. And those people who are getting out their theory books, no. This game does not fake online.
A bit of a cheat!
I agree with some of the reviews in that I’ve found that some of the pigs are sooo out of reach that it’s virtually impossible to reach them, then you either have to surrender or use gems. I would also like to see a lot less black pearls being offered in every reward card! There’s enough black pearls when you won to level 3. You can only buy hats with them too,grr. It would be nice to be able to trade the pearls for gems! What about that??
Well, I’m back, as Rocio have chosen to ignore me!! Why the need to give so many black pearls??? I couldn’t even buy a submarine had so that I could play the next game. Don’t think there is any need to give black pearls twice in the daily challenge. They put them in the “pick a reward” card as well as in the winning package! Grrr, no need, as you can only buy hats with them! As I’ve already said, why can’t we buy Gems with them!
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 865.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of gems £0.99
- Precious pouch of gems £4.99
- Blue's Bling! £5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.