Now you can try making your own animations with the help of the world famous Aardman animation studio, creators of Wallace & Gromit, Shaun the Sheep and of course, Morph.
Animate It! LITE is a free, easy to use animation app that will have you creating your own stop-motion movies in no time and sharing them with your family and friends.
• Capture up to 240 frames using either camera on your iOS device
• Edit and watch your animation whilst making it
• Time lapse (restricted duration)
• Change playback speed
• Copy and paste sequences
• Delete and reorder frames
• Onion skinning
• Control camera settings
• Projects library
• Informative help manual
• Export files to camera roll, Facebook, Dropbox and YouTube
Animations made using Animate It! Lite will contain a watermark and embedded intro sequence during export.
Animate It! provides hours of fun for all who want to animate.
Once you've mastered creating animations using the LITE app, check out the full version of Animate It! for extra features:
• No limit on the number of frames you can capture
• No limit on time-lapse duration
• No restriction on the playback speed
• Create an unlimited number of projects
• Export animations in full HD (720 & 1080)
• Animations made using the full version of Animate will not contain a watermark or embedded intro sequence
iOS 11 and other fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really like this game but there are a few things that can do with an update, like if you are able to change the speed of the playback, or if you could record voices and/or change the background.
If these were changed, I think a lot of players would like the game even more😺😺🤔♥️
Don’t download this app
This app was great until I finished my movie and realised there was a huge watermark saying ‘ANIMATE IT LITE!!’ right across my animation. Despite my attempts, I couldn’t remove it and was forced to redo my entire animation on a different app. It didn’t even warn me about the watermark either, and I refused to pay to get it removed.
What’s worse is that you cannot do anything useful on the app without a ‘pay for this’ sign coming up. The only thing you can do is make a super fast animation, with only 240 images as you cannot slow the speed down at all.
Definitely would not recommend.
One thing that needs improving is how long the frames are they are so quick super quick that it’s not really stop motion animation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.