This decision support app is the product of collaboration by the Scottish Antimicrobial Prescribing Group, Healthcare Improvement Scotland and NHS Education for Scotland, funded by the Office of the Chief Pharmacist in Scottish Government. It is a key deliverable within the national Roadmap for Clinical Decision Support, an integral part of NHS Scotland eHealth Strategy.
The app provides:
* Gentamicin calculators (Greater Glasgow and Hartford) and Vancomycin calculator
* Primary Care Guidance on Antimicrobial prescribing, from Public Health England. A content management tool enables Boards to customise this guidance to local needs if required.
* A decision aid for antimicrobial prescribing for urinary tract infections
* An audit tool to support Boards in gathering and submitting HEAT targets,
A content authoring tool to enable Boards to make their hospital guidance on antimicrobial prescribing available through the app.
Bug fixes & improvements, and support 32 bit devices
Ratings and Reviews
This app reference kit not working
Will not download the reference kit , please fix this asap
Nice idea, but reference packs will not download. So at the end of the day...useless!
- NHS Education for Scotland
- 78.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Tactuum Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.