- "A MUST HAVE APP" by NY Times, TechCrunch, PCMAG -
Over 30 Million people use our simple & powerful to-do list to stay organized and get things done with everyone in their lives.
Any.do to-do list key benefits:
- Seamless cloud sync between your mobile, desktop, web, and tablet
- Get Reminders - Set one-off time and also recurring reminders to stay on track
- Work with anyone - Share tasks & lists with others to get more done
- Get things done more efficiently by attaching sub-tasks, notes & files
Not enough? Here's more:
- A clean and smart design that keeps you focused on your goals for the day
- Update grocery & errand lists, chores, and calendars lists in real-time with your spouse and family
- Add a to-do to the app by email by forwarding firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make your daily to-do list even more useful by uploading files, sound recordings, and photos to your tasks from your computer, Dropbox, or GDrive
- Print, Export and share your lists & tasks for groceries, errands, & more
- Syncs with many services to help you manage your day with productivity
Bottom line: Getting things done (GTD) has never been easier with Any.do: the best to-do list app for managing your personal home life, your work life, and everything in between. Why download 10 different apps when you can get all of their functionalities in just 1 Any.do?!
Any.do is a calendar, a notepad, a board for post its or sticky notes, a project management tool for small teams, your daily schedule, and overall the simplest and most useful organizer you will ever have. Best of all – it’s free for basic use!
Any.do is also great when you’re planning to go shopping at the grocery store. Right there with your to-do’s is a handy shopping list that’s editable as you go and remember more things you need. Forget to buy post-it notes? Throw it on the list and add it to your shopping cart if you must, but you won’t need to since Any.do is your new post-it note with alarms for time-sensitive reminders that come with you wherever you take your phone!
Planning and organizing collaborative work projects has never been easier. Just like you can share tasks between family members, you can also share checklists and much more with everybody on your team at work. Any.do will help you and the rest of your team stay on schedule so that you can go home at night relaxed, knowing that you had a productive day where you crossed many tasks off of your checklist.
Any.do to-do list is free to download and use. Any.do Premium upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Any.do moment, themes, files, and collaboration to help you accomplish even more for $5.99 a month or $35.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
If your macOS Version is 10.14.5 or older, download the app from https://www.any.do/to-do-list-app-for-mac/
- Keep track of your progress with your daily, weekly, and all-time performance.
- Review, search & export your completed tasks, sorted by the completion date
- Newly designed task screen to boost your productivity
- Faster access to sorting your tasks by list or time
- Edit multiple tasks at once with Multi-select (tap B on your keyboard).
- Dark mode with stunning dark backgrounds
- Keyboard shortcuts (Tap `?` to review the shortcuts)
Ratings and Reviews
You cant add an event?
How Silly! Ridiculous. A calandar and task app, that wont let you add a calendar event?
Possibly the most useless calendar managment app in the world?
Great for tasks!
But nothing else.
Useless in fact.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry you feel this way! The Calendar Integration was only recently released for out desktop apps and is currently in read-only mode. However, an editable version is already in the works and will be released in the near future :)
Best on mobile but needs updating on Mac
For me this is the best app for using on your mobile - it gives reminders that stay on screen until you action them (from plenty of options including done, snooze and dismiss) and not just in the notifications bar like all the others. From the mobile app you can also view events in your diary and write an event into a specified calendar with a notification alert (that would then eminate from your calendar app). However the problem is that (if like me you also use a computer the desktop and web apps do not offer the same functionality - no calendar view / integration and no ability to even view the tags you might have spent ages adding on your phone. It’s a mystery as to why as several of the competitors have managed to work it out - however they fall down on how the ir apps notify you on your phone. It’s a dismay that there has been no update for the Mac app in 3 years. IF only they could get these updated they would have the best allround task management app hands down. Having said that the mobile version is really helping me sort out my life at the moment (because of it’s persistent notifications) so would recommend it on that basis alone!
Great, until it stopped working!
This was a really good To Do app - nice, clean layout, clear list of things to do, easy to add more things etc. However, for the last few weeks it has simply stopped opening on my MacBook. The app loads and loads without ever opening up properly. I’ve had to buy a new To Do app, and unfortunately have lost the list of 30+ things I had to do! I’m not sure what has caused this problem (re-installing it did not help), but it is a real shame that I’ve had to stop using it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Any.DO inc.
- 96.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Any.do Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro subscription - limited offer £2.29
- Pro subscription - limited offer £19.99
- Any.do pro subscription £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.