Powerful Remote Assistance Software. Whether you're in the office next door or on the other side of the world, remote access via AnyDesk makes the connection possible. Secure and reliable, for IT professionals as well as private users.
AnyDesk is ad-free and free for personal use. For commercial use visit: https://anydesk.com/en/order
Whether you're in IT support, working from home, or a student studying remotely, AnyDesk's remote desktop software has a solution for you, allowing you to connect to remote devices securely and seamlessly.
AnyDesk offers a wide range of remote desktop functions such as:
- File Transfer
- Remote Printing
and much more
For an overview of the features, visit: https://anydesk.com/en/features
- Outstanding performance
- Every operating system, every device
- Banking-standard encryption
- High frame rates, low latency
- In the Cloud or On-Premises
Every operating system, every device. Download the latest AnyDesk version for all platforms here: https://anydesk.com/en/downloads
Quick Start Guide
1. Install and launch AnyDesk on both devices.
2. Enter the AnyDesk-ID that is displayed on the remote device.
3. Confirm the access request on the remote device.
4. Done. You can now control the remote device remotely.
Do you have any questions? Contact us! https://anydesk.com/en/contact
- Fixed issue that sometimes prevented direct connections
- Improved file transfer
- MDM expanded to include more possible config items
Ratings and Reviews
Any desk is the App favoured by the recent spate of Scammers, they will tell you to install it and use it to take control of your phone or computer. With it they can use all your resources that access your account information bank, social media, credit cards and a whole lot more.
Be very cautious if asked to install this App or put hers like it.
The best remote access software
I have tried many other leading softwares offering remote access. Put simply, this is why I like and prefer this software:
1. It’s easy for most people to use
2. The speed of remote connection and use is good
3. Good previous connection history and iconic pick and choose listing
4. The software does a good network scan for other client machines
5. Security in the network stops brute force password hacking
6. Any device connection works well with proper scaling and zoom of the remote display
This all amounts to a very well thought out design implemented by true professionals.
One major issue no address book
So great app except if you pay for professional account you don’t get access to your address book. It’s like having a phone without a contacts list. Very odd! What’s going on developers??
This is a serious buzz kill - when will this get fixed. I don’t want to have to move again to another remote access app. Just moved here from teamviewer.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- philandro Software GmbH
- 22.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2021 AnyDesk Software GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.