- Become a local.
- Take self-guided walking tours in cities around the world.
- Delivered to you in audio format by local experts.
- High-quality city guides curated by local content creators.
- Control your time, speed and movement by pausing the experience at any time.
- Modern, Flexible, Independent, Affordable, Environmentally and City Friendly
-Facebook ID for Analytics is changed
Ratings and Reviews
Honestly made my life so simple - and made me avoid group tours or expensive private guides. My group of friends found it super practical during our trip to London - especially being able to pause a tour whenever we wanted to
Amazing value for money
I’ve spent so much money on walking tours over the years. This is cost-effective and you can run at your own pace / spend extra on the things you actually want to see. Highly recommended.
Brilliant Travel App
A brilliant new app, with high definition pictures & vast amount of information.
A must have for anyone wanting to explore cities!
No need for guides as this app has it all.
A great find. Thank you!
Developer Response ,
What a wonderful appraisal. Thank you very much, Mr Taverna. We're delighted to hear that you're making the most out of Cities Talking and that you're happy to recommend it to others. Thanks again for the kind words and all the best! CT
- London Talking Ltd
- 78.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © London Talking Limited t/a AnyTour
- In-App Purchases
- The Waterway to the World £3.99
- The City Of Gods £3.99
- The Great Gaudi £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.