Connect with the employer community through our social hiring app. Create a personal profile and start engaging with potential job opportunities.
We thrive to make recruitment fun, adventurous and interactive!
Key features include:
1. Uploading a video and profile : Highlight key skills in your profile and record a video that sets you apart. Make sure to use Slync’s branded filters to enhance your video and profile photo.
2. Engaging with the employer community: our newsfeed helps you find out latest updates and insights about companies and their culture. Like posts and nominate friends for jobs.
3. Queue-jumping application processes: a simple click sends your profile straight through to employers. Be sure to have your profile completed before you do so.
4. Respond to CV requests: make sure to stay on top of employer requests. If they are impressed by your profile; they will be sure to contact you!
Slync is a free app to download.
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
An exciting new platform for graduates
During these unprecedented times, this new platform has arrived at a great time to support graduates. What makes Slync exceptional is how it’s already filtered out jobs and graduates are only presented with entry level roles. Slync is very passionate to go above and beyond to help graduates secure roles. It’s a user friendly app which is extremely easy to navigate and allows users to create an elevated pitch in order to appeal to desired roles. Slync offers a personal service where they assist you in creating your video. In this video you explain your background, skills and the opportunities you are looking for. This allows relevant companies to approach you which is fantastic. I definitely recommend this app!
An interesting new take
These guys reached out to me over linkedin and I’m excited to start looking for jobs on here. I can already see employers who are in my quite specific field active on the platform, and I feel that this approach to applying for jobs is a lot more personal - at a time when employers seemed to be swamped with applications it’s more important than ever to stand out.
I haven’t encountered any issues setting myself up on the app aside from a small camera glitch which I have been told is now being worked on and didn’t hinder the process of setting up my account anyway. Everything is intuitive and easy to use, love it so far.
This is the future of hiring! Gone are the days of arduous application forms that ask for the exact same information that’s on your CV, and so much time is saved when the video interview comes first rather than last.
Seeking work can be draining and demoralising when done the traditional way. Hiring managers like to get a feel for how someone will fit into their company, so even if you meet the criteria they may just feel you don’t fit the culture- how you come across within the first few minutes of an interview they may have already made their decision.
Also, hiring managers simply don’t have the time to read several pages of CV for each applicant if hundreds apply, so it saves time on both sides.
The app is so easy to use (and is very accessible as it reads the instructions aloud) and it makes applying a breeze.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SLYNC Ltd
- 63.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Slync Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.