Love eBay? Then you’ll love the eBay app! Use your camera to search for items, scan barcodes for easy and fast listing, and manage your account on the go. Simple.
Buy, sell, and save with eBay. Explore offers on your favourite brands and save money on your online shopping today.
Top 3 eBay App Features:
1. Buy and sell with ease
2. Access savings and daily deals
3. Earn cash on new or pre-owned items
Whether you’re selling your car, looking for a quick fashion fix, or simply browsing, the eBay app is a shopping must-have. Download now to get started!
SELLING WITH EBAY
• List your item in just a few minutes! Scan the item for automatic descriptions to save even more time.
• Use our handy tools to make your items look even better - our background remover is easy to use and makes your listing stand out.
• Upgrade your phone to the latest model - browse deals on Apple and Samsung
• Get your hands on the hottest deals for computers, smart watches, game consoles, TVs and more
• Shop the Brand Outlet with up to 70% off on over 150 Brands - all with free delivery
• Update your wardrobe with coats, dresses, tops, shoes and accessories from amazing brands like Joules, Jack Wills, Superdry, Crew Clothing, Wallis, Mountain Warehouse, Oakley, JD Outlet, Sports Shoes Outlet and many more
HOME & GARDEN
• Access savings on furniture, home decor, and kitchen appliances
• Get the best deals on your favourite household brands, including Emma, Simba, Eve, Brabantia and Dreams
• Shop DIY tools, craft supplies, and tools
• Sell your car in just a few steps
• Shop vehicles, auto parts, accessories, and more
Take eBay with you wherever you are.
Just download the mobile app now!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS
Update your eBay App now to start using the latest features, including:
• Multitask - use eBay and another app at the same time with iPad Split View multitasking
• Watch more items - update will support up to 400 items
• Share seller stores and sales events
• Improved image loading when searching
• Sellers can now automatically send offers to potential buyers
We’ve also fixed a few bugs for you including:
• Issues with the photo uploading while listing
• Issues where some settings could reset when opening a selling draft
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This massive online marketplace gives anyone the freedom to buy and sell just about anything—from obscure videogame esoterica to everyday household kitchen goods. With eBay’s impressive app, you can snap and upload shots of your items, track packages, get notifications and more. Thanks to sleek navigation, a huge feature set and a handy Apple Watch app, you can always catch a sale—no matter where you are.
New Version of your App
I’m selling by using your app every day. Recently your app update turned all things worse. You change all around either up side down to complicate not only for yourself but mostly for sellers who listed their itmes. How can you decide to remove relist button? How can you prioritise “offers”? Those things are very important for sellers but sounds like you only think about youselfs this time. Do you know how long it takes through all listings and correct all your mess just to get it right? You don’t! All this has to bo done on desktop computer and be done one by one because your app it’s completly disaster! It’s freezing, slowing down and stpping then need to be done all over again.
You don’t even imangine how much frustration pull over when I see on my listings “Yay, you can now put your offer” or something like that. The truth is if you do not recognise it on the time then no profit done this way. You are completly start to put much control on my listings and the way it should be done. So what I could say? No more ebay! I know now if you do not change it I will remove all my 400 listings and move to different site cos this is not ebay anymore. Thanks
Send buyer an invoice option please!!!!
Please please please enable sellers to send buyers a combined invoice from the app!!! It is almost impossible to do this! Currently I only manage to do this by going on my browser to the actual eBay site and then to classic site but even then it constantly switches back to the mobile version!! It drives me insane! Please fix it!! It just takes too long just now!!!
Other than that..... I’ve been buying and selling on eBay for 12 years now and love it. Gives us a way to clear out no longer needed things and brings in some extra cash for it. The fees are ridiculous though. Between eBay and Paypal fees it’s not too hard to actually be out of pocket - which is of course useless! And with Royal Mail constantly increasing prices it’s getting pretty dear as a buyer as well. However i do still feel it’s worth it for me.
The app is good but not perfect. I often have to go to the actual site which is a pain. Would love to see the app continually updated by actual users.
All of this said - on a number of occasions over the past decade I’ve needed help from eBay - an abusive seller once - a hard to deal with buyer another time - and a few things here or there - eBay help team has been fantastic. Could not fault them! However - it is pretty hard to actually find the number to contact eBay/ be contacted by them - it’s almost impossible. Please make that a bit easier as well. All in all - I’m thankful for EBay!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- eBay Inc.
- 235.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2008 – 2020 eBay Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.