From the brand chosen by over 400 million expecting parents, BabyCentre's pregnancy tracker and baby development calendar app for expecting mums will guide you through your pregnancy week by week and day by day. BabyCentre’s baby app features pregnancy tips and fetal development videos timed for your exact stage of pregnancy.
To get started, simply enter your baby's due date (you can use our pregnancy due date calculator to find it). All health content is based on information from experts and reviewed by members of our Medical Advisory Board, so you can feel confident and prepared for the changes to your baby and body.
Explore fun and helpful pregnancy tools and widgets like the bumpie photo diary and baby names finder.
Once your baby arrives, your pregnancy app automatically turns into a daily parenting guide with the tools to support you through your first year as a new parent, week in and week out.
Pregnancy Tracker and Baby Development Calendar App:
Pregnancy Tracker and Calendar for Expecting Mums:
• Get the expert fetal development articles and videos you’d expect from BabyCentre in your daily pregnancy calendar, an informative countdown to your due date.
• Explore a daily pregnancy news feed, food and nutrition ideas, health and pregnancy exercise advice, weekly checklists and reminders, and tips for dealing with morning sickness and other pregnancy symptoms. Learn about pregnancy vitamins and healthy snacks, and get workout tips to help keep your pregnancy weight gain in a healthy zone.
Community Groups for Expecting and New Mums:
• Join your Birth Club to connect with other expecting mums with due dates in the same month. Ask questions, learn from the experiences of others, and share how you feel. Trade tips and advice with other pregnant women about early pregnancy symptoms, ideas for baby names, ultrasound experiences, eating for two, baby products, and much more.
• Baby names finder, a place to search for names you might like by meaning, origin, theme, and more
• Baby due date calculator
• Pregnancy calendar with hundreds of informative BabyCentre articles
• Fetal development interactive images
• Inside the uterus videos
• Bumpie photo diary, a simple tool for taking weekly belly pics and turning them into an amazing time-lapse bumpie video – just for you, or for sharing
• Birth Clubs and community groups
Baby's First Year Features:
• Daily baby calendar
• Baby health & safety articles and videos
• Mummy & baby activity suggestions
• Baby care advice
• Tips for taking care of yourself, too
All health information is approved by the BabyCentre Medical Advisory Board and certified by the NHS England Information Standard.
This update includes fixes and performance improvements.
Thank you for choosing BabyCenter! Please leave us a review or send any app feedback or suggestions to email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
MUST HAVE during pregnancy and after the baby
Literally this app is my step by step, week by week guide to my new life. I downloaded it when I first got pregnant just to keep track of babies size and development. Little did I know that EVERYTHING I needed to know about the pregnancy symptoms/problems/cures/advice/what to expect during my doctors appointments/ testing etcccc was in the app relevant to the week I was in. I knew about symptoms to come before I experienced them so when they were here I didn’t panic. I knew what the doctors were supposed to be checking and what testing I need to do or whether i need to do it at all. I knew what foods to avoid, how to ease certain symptoms and how to prepare for what’s yet to come all thanks to this magical app.
Now that my baby is here the app continues to surprise me with new information relevant to my babies age.
This is the first review I have ever taken time to write on the App Store, but to all the future mums out there ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE.
Support that you need from the start!
When I fell pregnant naturally I called my GP, I followed the instructions on the internet of course as it says ring your gp and make an appt. Only I did this and in a nut shell I was told if you have no concerns you won’t be given an appt and you need to self refer to the birth centre. I was left thinking now what?? Luckily my best friend told me to sign up to Baby Centre! To date its the best thing I could have done. A wealth of information, groups, forums where you can meet and talk to expectant Mums and swap info on what your experiencing etc. Its what you need support and people to share your journey with. I’ve let out a sigh of relief and no longer feel isolated. I love it!
Great app but...
Absolutely love this app and would give it 5 stars if the forum/commenting section worked better. So you could trace the conversation on a particular reply consecutively rather than it jumping to different replies as you scroll through. It means at times looking at replies that give valuable information can be hard to find because it will jump from user to user rather than being a running thread of replies to a particular comment, maybe could be improved on to make it more like other platforms. It also continues to ask me if I have had my baby at the top of the screen. Every time I go on I say yes but it doesn’t seem to store that information (my baby is now 2 weeks old).
On the other hand it is a great form of support and was very informative throughout my pregnancy and afterwards just could use some tweaking in areas
- 162.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2019 All rights reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.