AppShopper Social lets you share your app interests with your friends and see what apps your friends are interested in.
Or add any of your personal AppShopper friends to see their app interests.
- Social Stream: See what apps that your friends are tracking, and share your app interests with your friends.
- Friends List: Maintain a list of AppShopper friends who share your app interests.
We have many features to add, but wanted to get something out to our users as quickly as we could. iPad support is also in the works. Stay tuned!
If you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- View individual friend app lists
- Fixed bug where filters would disappear on My Apps and Wish List
- Fixed various other bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
2 years after my last review in 2015 and still no update. Has App Shopper been abandoned? The algorithms are still running somewhere, and someone is still no doubt making affiliate money from my purchases, but they really need to get this app updated before it stops working. iOS 10 keeps warning me that the dev needs to update the app as it won't work in a future iOS version!!!!
Sorry, but I'm going to have to drop my rating to 3 stars 🙁
=== ORIGINAL 2015 REVIEW ===
Very useful service, but UI looks very dated. Could do with some additional features... I'd like -
* Mac apps wish list (available on the website), but not in the app.
* iTunes content wish list (movies, etc.)
Fantastic and very useful app tracker - needs iOS 9 update and iPad Support
So useful but pretty much abandonware these days. The app hasn't been updated for over 2 years now!
I still use the wish list functionality all if the time. Please update the app to support new iOS features and add universal support for iPad too!
What I’d like to see added:
1. Full iPad support (universal app). The app hasn't been iPad native since iOS 6 days
2. UI refresh to utilise iOS 9 look and feel (especially important for iPad app)
3. Support for push notifications for app updates/price reductions (doesn't work properly on old iPad app)
4. AppShopper extension to add the selected app from the share sheet to your AppShopper profile (e.g from within App Store app)
4. Improve Search. It seems quite difficult to find apps via the search function on the old iPad app. Searching for the exact app name doesn't find the app you're looking for, instead it finds loads of un-related apps. The search in the newer iPhone version of the app works much better.
5. Full screen-screen shots
6. Support for the new 30 second videos that are now available in the App Store descriptions / screen-shots.
7. Support for App Bundles.
Great for keeping an eye on price drops and finding free apps, I have found many (many) hidden gems, it notifies you when the apps you are watching, drop price or become free, it even emails you!
After using this app for many years, I can recommend it 100%
Just get it, you won't regret it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.