Help a man travel through his dreams, as he must learn to accept his own death.
Arrog is an enigmatic puzzle adventure game featuring hand-drawn art and set in a black-and-white world with color accents.
• Playtime between 20-30 min
• Make sense of a bizarre world made out of traditional animations and portrayed in a unique black-and-white artstyle in this intense narrative experience
• A hand-crafted soundtrack will accompany you as you progress through each segment of the story
• Discover puzzles along your journey that you will decipher through simple interactions and logic
• Experience another view about death and what it represents, based on Latin American folklore
• Immerse yourself in this short but poetic tale without words
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good graphics but ridiculously short, should have been ten times longer.
A tiny bit of improvement
I just finish playing Arrog and all in all I think it’s a really great game. Good graphics nice soundtrack all in all a pretty atmospheric feeling. There are three things I would say that would improve it a lot. The first one is for £3 it’s quite short but I don’t mind that too much as it was an enjoyable experience and I’ll definitely play it again. Secondly I think it would be really nice if there was some way you could know when you’re supposed to tap and when you’re just supposed to let the cut scene run, as sometimes I got a bit confused. The third thing is I understand this game is about Latin American folklore, but I don’t know anything about Latin American folklore making it a little bit confusing to understand what was going on. Perhaps if there was a way to learn about mythology within the app or a separate app teaching about the mythology that would be really great. I really appreciate the effort you guys put in and well done on making a great game. If these things are improved it would be five stars for me :)
Agree with first commenter
I agree with the first review. Would be nice to be taught a little of the folklore the game was based on. This overall is very beautiful game with jusy enough challenge to be engrossing. My maid reason for giving 4 stars is that the game is much too short. I finished it in about an hour and a half. I still thought it was worth the cost though, as it is so relaxing and beautiful.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.