The new Arrow app offers you the best possible taxi booking experience. No other taxi app delivers more…..…guaranteed.
• One app, 7 locations (Leeds, Leeds Bradford Airport, Newcastle Airport, Nottingham, East Midlands Airport, Birmingham Airport and Bristol Airport.)
• Book for now or for later
• Book a return journey
• Choose your vehicle type
• Pay by cash or by card
• Card details saved securely
• Promo Codes saving you money
• Saves your favourite addresses for speedy booking
• Track your driver real time
• AR – Find your driver by your phone camera, directing you straight to your driver
• Push notifications direct to the app
• Driver connect (speak to your driver directly)
• Driver and app feedback
Ratings and Reviews
Receipts aren’t dated
I travel every week using the app, all my journeys are same price but don’t have dates of travel on making expense claim more difficult
Why doesn’t company your advertise the app at the airport?
Just had a dreadful experience getting an arrow car from Newcastle airport to home. Yet the app has great reviews. Here’s an idea WHY NOT ADVERTISE THE APP AT THE AIRPORT?
The (useless) terminal didn’t recognise my address, and the whole experience of waiting annoyed outside in the cold and rain could have been avoided if you just had signs up saying “use our app”. I’ll use Uber next time; as will the other people waiting in the cold and rains saying “have you had a text?”
Many people outside in the cold with smart phones QUEING up for the terminals to book taxis. On the basis of this I hope your business goes bust as you appear to be idiots. You have a great app rating and your customer experience is dreadful. Wise up. How did you get the contract at Newcastle airport?
I am New to this App. I got a taxi immediately when I wanted to book one for later. When I received the confirmation of taxi coming at wrong time, I cancelled it. It still came.
I have received a confirmation for correct time but much later. By then I’d booked another company who had a person to talk to. Cancelled arrow on the app and we’ll see what happens. I feel sorry for drivers who are misled by the app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Wizz App Limited
- 133.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Arrow Cars
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.