*** This is the LEGACY version. ARTSTUDIO PRO, the successor to this app, is available now with many new features and improvements. Find it by searching for “Artstudio Pro” on the Mac/iOS App Store.
ArtStudio is the most comprehensive, sketching, painting and photo editing tool in the App Store. Completely re-designed from the ground up the new ArtStudio features a beautiful new user interface and a powerful new graphics engine to make creating works of art faster, easier, and more fun! Using advanced drawing algorithms this is the fastest and most precise version of ArtStudio to date.
See the video:
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/lucky_clan
Follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LuckyClanApps
"It doesn’t matter whether you’re a skilled artist or a newbie; ArtStudio is for you."
"This is what PhotoShop Mobile wishes it had been."
- flexible canvas size, max: 3024x4032(iPhone 6s), 3264x2448(iPhone 5/5s/6), 2592×1936 (iPhone 4s, iPhone 4), 2048×1536 (iPhone 3gs)
- 16 tools: select, pencil, wet paintbrush, dry paintbrush, spray, dots, eraser, smudge, bucket fill, gradient, text, clone, heal, blur/sharpen, dodge/burn, eyedropper
- 450 HIGH QUALITY BRUSHES (150 free, 300 paid) divided into 30 groups
- custom brushes, max size: 500x500px
- select tool: rect/ellipse/lasso/magic wand/by color, add/sub/intersect, contract/expand/round corners/border/...
- text tool: over 150 system fonts, support of external TTF fonts (just upload .ttf file in iTunes using File Sharing), special text layer to easy edit text
- favorites list to quickly access user's favorite brush settings
- fully customizable stroke settings: blur, flip, size, opacity, spacing, fadeout, squeeze, angle, speed-size, speed-opacity, random flip, scatter, jitter-spacing, jitter-angle, jitter-size, jitter-squeeze, jitter-opacity, jitter-hue, jitter-saturation, jitter-lightness
- symmetric drawing
- guidelines, grid
- shapes: lines, rectangles, ellipses, polygons (open, closed)
- layer options: add, duplicate, merge down/visible, delete, lock alpha, show/hide, link, name, reorder, opacity, blending modes
- layer masks
- layer/selection transformations: move/scale/rotate with multi-touch, flip, rotate left/right, fill/erase
- distort (skew, perspective etc)
- 21 layer blending modes: normal, multiply, add, difference, screen, overlay, hue, saturation, color, value, ...
- import from 'Camera Roll', camera, iTunes, clipboard
- export as JPG/PNG/PSD to 'Camera Roll', email, clipboard, iTunes
- multi-touch navigation with unlimited zoom
- undo/redo with almost infinite number of steps
- image resize (none, bilinear, bicubic, lanczos interpolations) , change canvas size, crop
- 40 filters: gaussian/motion/radial blur, sharpen, unsharp mask, add noise, render clouds, edge detect, border/vignette and more
- Elastify filter used to make incredible distortions
- adjustments: brightness/contrast/exposure, hue/saturation/lightness, color balance, temperature, shadows/highlights, CURVES, auto contrast/colors/white balance and more
- video tutorials
## IPAD VERSION AVAILABLE IN APP STORE ##
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love it 💗💗💕
This app is amazing and has so many cool features! It also has this online gallery thing where you can see what other people have done. My only suggestion would be that you could have the option to record the screen whilst painting because there were some awesome drawings in the gallery and I'd really like to know the techniques people used and stuff! Otherwise I love this app 😜😜🎨
this app is really good for multiple things - almost as good as photoshop for PC. Despite the good features, i am 100% unable to use the paint feature without it going multicoloured and look like a glitch? i've refreshed the app, used different colours, used different pictures and different places on the pictures, yet it is still continuing this glitch. this feature is a must for me and what i like to do. also, the paint is REALLY small and covers about 8 pixels which also is a bit annoying, and different to the photoshop on PC. thank you for reading and hope you consider repairing this feature as i have not payed for a glitch like this, i payed for quality😕😊
Like the app but have transparency issues
Good app that would be great if not for the transparency issues as follows :-
1. Colour to transparency doesn't work well in that it leaves certain areas out. This may be due to there not being a way to set a threshold, but either way more clean up work is often required
2. I selected the transparent background and small areas which looked transparent where not selected. I then used the eraser to delete those areas and yet those areas still show up - in other words I can't delete areas to make a transparent background?
- Sylwester Los
- 43.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lucky Clan 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Brush Pack £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.