Revolutionize your dating life with the Ashley Madison app! Connect and chat with thousands in your area. Find the connection you’re looking for.
We have over 65 MILLION member accounts worldwide and we welcome you to the exciting world of married dating. Regardless of your arrangement, the Ashley Madison app might be your perfect solution to a lackluster marriage.
DISCREET & ANONYMOUS
- Disguise and blur your photos to protect your anonymity.
- Total control of your private photos - only give access to members you choose.
- Discreet and secure billing to keep your dates secret.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- 100% free to download and easy to get started. Find, connect and chat with other members .
- Create your profile and with one click, you’ve unlocked the door to everything the app has to offer. Already have an account? Login with your username and password.
- Send winks, get noticed and discover other Ashley Madison members in your area.
15,000+ NEW MEMBERS DAILY
- Find potential partners near you in your location, discreetly.
- 65 million members worldwide! Got wanderlust? Take Ashley Madison with you when you travel.
- The most widely used platform for married dating. The numbers don’t lie!
Ratings and Reviews
Far to expensive
The app is a rip off wouldn’t waste your time with it
Don’t waste your time
Starts off like any dating app, then to even chat to someone you have to pay to send a message..... you have to buy bulk to send messages and the cheapest is £100!!!!! The highest is £300 for a thousand tokens. Who in their right mind would fork this out just to message someone? I would rather take my chances on a night out. Now I could understand a subscription service like tinder (which at least lets you talk to matches). Other reviews advised that it’s filled with bots, which I can believe as no one would want to pay that much in one go.
Despicable. Quite simply. Horrible app, not fit for purpose. Absolutely crammed full of ‘bots and scammers. With these prices, you’d be forgiven for thinking the guys behind it would spend a few quid on software to weed out the fakes, but they promote it. And the ethics of fleecing the guys and the girls get to use it free!? I almost feel like that needs to go to Strasbourg and challenged. But ultimately, I’m so bloody angry at myself for parting with £130 of my hard-earned on the biggest, steamiest pile of crud in all of dating-dom. Avoid, as you’d avoid the Black Death
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ruby Life Inc.
- 164 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ©2016 Ruby Life Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Introductory Package £59.99
- Introductory Package £74.99
- Premium Package £79.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.