The ultimate app for horse racing fans from the market-leading website for UK & Irish racing.
Available for both iPhone and iPad, the At The Races app combines detailed racecards and form with FREE access to our extensive video archive and dynamic in-app betting functionality to produce an unrivalled form research and betting service.
There’s also a full Video on Demand service from our partner TV channel, Sky Sports Racing.
- Access to the full array of UK and Irish Racecards up to five days in advance.
- International racecards for meetings in France, Dubai, South Africa, USA and Hong Kong.
- Drill down into complete career histories for every runner.
- Free access to video clips from our archive of over 30,000 races.
- Save racecards and form for offline use, downloading a day’s worth of data in a single tap.
- New ante-post section.
- Compare odds and bet securely with six betting partners.
- Check out tips from our brilliant team including Hugh Taylor, Tony Keenan and Simon Rowlands.
- At The Races Blogs now added including Kevin Blake, Declan Rix, Eyecatchers and Sectional Spotlight.
- Watch replays of today’s action within 2 minutes of the race end.
- Access a wide variety of on-demand programmes from Sky Sports Racing including Racing News.
- ATR Player subscribers can enjoy live video from the Sky Sports Racing channel.
Please note: Watching video may incur additional mobile network and/or Wi-Fi charges.
Minor changes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Anybody who gambles on a regular basis must have this website in there life...10 of 10 ..love the speed rating tips It is a hidden gem.i hold my breath when watching the channel and speed ratings bangs in another big price winner due the presenters flagging it up..Lawrence Taylor ratings are tip top..the tracker is excellent as well along race replays when looking at the form..could go on..thanks for the great website!!
The people who run the channel forget a very nasty fact of life that people want to watch horseracing not bloody advertisement every few minutes. It is ridiculous especially in the build up to a big race and virtually at times to the off time when an advertisement will be playing instead of watching the horses load. As far as I’m concerned this channel needs a major overhaul. It needs to have separate channels for different meetings to allow people to watch different meetings and also get rid of the bloody advertisements as there are far far too many.
In some cases people are subjected to separate outbreaks in the space of five minutes.
Brilliant website, plenty choice and informative easy to navigate.
Able to see if horses are coming in or going out in the betting, if you take a price and horse wins at bigger odds then that’s what you’re paid out on and if you’ve backed a horse you are able to access live stream with “ in running betting “ Best bookie and website I’ve ever used.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Attheraces Ltd
- 22.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling
- © 2018 At The Races
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.