Atari Fit™ is a new, feature rich mobile fitness app that motivates players to work out individually or in collaboration with friends while earning points to play fun Atari games and unlocking additional fitness routines.
• Over 100 Exercises – Workouts include full-body circuits and running programs that are certified by Michael Porter, certified personal trainer and performance enhancement specialist through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). Unlock additional fitness routines with points earned from burning calories or through in-app purchases.
• Gamify Your Workout – Motivate and challenge yourself by following daily tips and a multitude of exercise routines or custom programs while tracking distance, speed, pace and calories burned.
• Fun Atari Games –Raise your fitness level and earn coins during workouts to unlock Atari classic games including Pong®, Super Breakout®, and Centipede®.
• Wearable Compatibility – Track wearable health and fitness devices such as Fitbit and Jawbone by connecting to Apple Health and earn in-game rewards.
• App Data Aggregator – Connect with Apple Health, Runkeeper or Facebook and receive useful data (weight, daily steps, exercises) while tracking exercises (sets, reps, weights) with a fully functional log-book – all helping to increase your Atari Fit experience level.
• Multiplayer – Play with friends all over the world anytime. Join a team and workout together or race against each other. Track your stats as a group and encourage each other to workout. Compete to become the fittest team of gamers worldwide!
• Online Leaderboards for Atari Classic Games - For the first time ever, Atari games included in the app will have leaderboards and users can rank their skills against others from around the globe.
• Social Features – Post accomplishments to Twitter and Facebook at the end of every workout, detailing achievements and personal bests and making fitness fun with friends. See your friends and encourage each other to workout!
• Walgreens Balance® Rewards – Earn Walgreens Balance Rewards loyalty program points for participating in challenges that log steps taken. Points can be redeemed at Walgreens and Walgreens.com.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Password reset enabled
- Small fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Come one guys, you're Atari... You can't just release things like that..
Needs support for km
Duh. Major duh. You made any apps before? You need support for km as well as miles. Welcome to planet Earth.
Terrible app, terrible company
Avoid this app and the shambling undead corpse that created it.
- Atari, Interactive
- 246.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Atari Interactive. All rights reserved. Atari Fit™ and associated trademarks are the property of Atari Interactive, Inc. Produced, marketed and distributed by Atari Fit, an affiliate of Atari
- In-App Purchases
- Coin Stack £0.99
- Coin Purse £4.99
- Coin Chest £9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.