No In Apps/Advertising. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = Full Game.
"Atlantic Fleet is probably the game of the year." - Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
Atlantic Fleet is a turn-based tactical and strategic simulation of the Battle of the Atlantic during World War II.
- Stunning full 3D graphics and environments, including underwater
- A unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
- Play as the Royal Navy and her allies or Kriegsmarine (German navy)
- Up to 10 versus 10 ships in combat
- 3 Game Modes:
1) Single Battle Editor with 30 Historical Missions for standalone combat
2) Campaign of 50 missions per faction
3) Full Dynamic Campaign from 1939 to 1945
- Individually saved games for each campaign and faction
- Multiplayer Hotseat for Single Battles
- Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
- Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
- Destructible ships, subsystems and visual damage to ships
- 60 historical ship classes representing over 630 ships and 350 submarines
- 13 playable aircraft
- Submarine warfare, Wolf Packs and Convoys
- Carrier operations and land-based air strikes
- Too many more to list here, visit killerfishgames.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Fixed a bug in Battle of the Atlantic mode where purchasing a G,H Class destroyer could corrupt save game data.
Increased resilience of North Carolina Class Battleship.
Fixed Nelson Class secondary gun turret alignments.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game but animations are necessary.
Love the game and would be a 5 star, but I wish turrets would fall out the ship when it capsizes etc. Also I think more damage animations like 3 or more animations when the ships is damaged etc. Another great idea would be to add a crew count so if a ship is damaged crew are lost and critical crew pints could be added. Been playing 2 years now and i still enjoy it. Could you consider my ideas please.
Been playing solid for over a year
Love this game. Has everything I had been looking for in a WW2 naval simulator and have been playing it non-stop for well over a year.
The only addition I’d really love to see is an option to play through the standard campaign with fixed ships for each scenario as, if you are just a bit careful with your credits “renown”, it’s very easy to get ahead and stay ahead. Even with all the difficulty settings turned right up. Just save a bit for a decent battleship and the rest of the campaign is a breeze until the last few missions out of 50.
But still, a really great game and a must play for any enthusiast.
I can’t wait for the next one!
Atlantic Fleet Bug ?. iPad Pro
In the Campaign mode does the AI include a routine for AI destroyers to attack enemy subs with depth charges etc. I have rencently been involved in several battles using 3 British subs v German cruiser and destroyer groups using game A I. I was never really attacked by the enemy destroyers and won the encounters far too easily. This seems very unrealistic and spoils an excellent game with outstanding graphics and sound.
I would like to know whether anyone else has experienced this ana also whether there is any chance of a mod for this.
In the meantime I am limiting myself to only one sub in my group to limit to what seems like a weakness in a very good simulation.
- Killerfish Games Pty Ltd
- 221.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Killerfish Games
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.