AUD-1 pushes the boundaries of assistive listening software on the iOS platform. The app is designed to intelligently modulate the loudness of the sonic environment for the hearing-impaired user. The app processes sound received by the microphone in real-time, then delivers the processed sound via headphones. AUD-1 is based on the research-driven BioAid signal processing algorithm, to provide enhancements in both listener comfort and sound clarity. The app is highly customizable, giving the user fine-grained, yet intuitive control over the sound shaping options.
* Dual algorithm technology, allowing settings for each ear to be adjusted independently.
* Advanced connectivity options, allowing use of high quality audio peripherals to improve sound quality.
* Stereo linkage technology to preserve spatial cues when the app is used with stereo input hardware.
* Fine grain control over the dynamic range of the processed sound.
* Targeted optimization for extremely low processing delay.
* Automatic storage of preferred settings, even if the device runs out of power.
* Adjustable input and output gain controls to fully utilize the dynamic range of the device.
* Detection of accidental removal of headphones, preventing annoying feedback in public places.
* Latency testing utilities.
- Now works on iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
The sound is dreadful and has a delay in it which mLes the product unusable. You can't even get your money back.
Nothing good at all. Ear Machine or BioAid are much better apps. No worth it to pay a penny even if it is a free I will not suggest to use anyone this app .DO NOT BYIT.
I've tried this device for a week now and I have to say what a fantastic app it is. I can set the HF response to gradual and hear sounds I've not heard in ages like the clock ticking! Great for listening to TV. I would like to use the "ACS Live" ear buds with built in microphones...... Would this be possible in the future?
- Nicholas Clark
- 7.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 Nick Clark
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.